• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying clothing wishlist {1 item left!}

Kazelle

君の名は
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Green Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (101) +
i need these items :0
http://moridb.com/catalogs/dVghWDUXkO
please tell me your town name, and what you want me to pay.
igb is heavily preferred.
dropoff or pickup, doesn't matter to me. but please state it in your first post so we don't clog up this thread with unnecessary posts.
thanks! c:
online o^o

Last edited:
I can get you the Celeste ribbon, pink wood floor, overall dress, and wooden stool!

Sure, I don't mind! Dropoff or pickup?

If you don't mind picking up (I'm working on getting the train station remodel) that would be great. It will just take me a few minutes to gather up everything

I actually have to leave right now ;-; sorry! I'll be back later if you still want to sell the items.

I have an Overall dress. I can give you it for free :)

But it looks like someone's already got you one haha

Last edited:
Yeah, no problem I'll hold onto them for you!

Hi! I'm very very sorry I had to leave. I'm still up for the items so please just add my FC in the sidebar so I can pickup the items! I'll go ahead and send TBT when you reply to this post! :)

I can get you the heart bopper, Kiki and lala shoes & im pretty sure the flower fairy boots too but i wanna double check. 5 tbt for each item if ur fine w that! :lemon:

edit: yes I have the flower fairy boots

Last edited:
I can get you the heart bopper, Kiki and lala shoes & im pretty sure the flower fairy boots too but i wanna double check. 5 tbt for each item if ur fine w that! :lemon:

Sure! Add my FC if you havent already, chose pickup or dropoff and ill send you a total of 15 TBT after you reply to this post. :)

Hi! I'm very very sorry I had to leave. I'm still up for the items so please just add my FC in the sidebar so I can pickup the items! I'll go ahead and send TBT when you reply to this post! :)

Alright I'll open my gates whenever you're ready :)

Back