Shop CLOSING TRASEY'S TREASURES/WILL BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently going to bed after this huge trade! <3
I just want to say, thank you, everyone, for the support!! I have a surprise service coming soon! (Which totally helps me!)
I will also make some changes to rules etc tomorrow :rolleyes:

I will work hard to finish all current trades going on by tomorrow due to school coming up!
G'Night

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Would you mind VMing me when my order is ready? :)

Yupp! :) I always do that to customers! Currently going to be ^^ <3

Hellos!!!

I may or may not be able to pick this us so I'll leave my brothers FC and details below too.

Here's my order form:
Mayor: Michael
Town: Polis
Time Zone: NZDT
Pick-up or Drop-off: Pick Up
Friend Code: 2809-7497-7385
Items you want: 30 Holly shoots and this list here - http://moridb.com/catalogs/rvnhoTLTUM
Offer: 40 tbt

My brother is Asutoro on the forums: http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?110465-Asutoro
His Mayor is: Asutoro
His town is: Xi'an
His FC is: 5257-8811-3585

Thanks, nya ^-^

Hiya, just popping in to let you know there is no rush on my order - I know it is huge! As long as I have things sorted during spring it's fine (I want to update my Dream Address while it's springtime). :)

G'Mornin everyone! I just woke up and I shall work on orders! <3 Sorry for the wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is my order ready yet? I was just wondering

I just need to get a few more gold roses then your order will be ready <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya, just popping in to let you know there is no rush on my order - I know it is huge! As long as I have things sorted during spring it's fine (I want to update my Dream Address while it's springtime). :)

Oooo, I understand �� I'm working on everyone's order so I'll try me best :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hellos!!!

I may or may not be able to pick this us so I'll leave my brothers FC and details below too.

Here's my order form:
Mayor: Michael
Town: Polis
Time Zone: NZDT
Pick-up or Drop-off: Pick Up
Friend Code: 2809-7497-7385
Items you want: 30 Holly shoots and this list here - http://moridb.com/catalogs/rvnhoTLTUM
Offer: 40 tbt

My brother is Asutoro on the forums: http://www.belltreeforums.com/member.php?110465-Asutoro
His Mayor is: Asutoro
His town is: Xi'an
His FC is: 5257-8811-3585

Thanks, nya ^-^

Did I miscount and not have enough holly starts from the last order? ;;; Let me know and I'll make this order free <3 I accept

Last edited:
G'Mornin everyone! I just woke up and I shall work on orders! <3 Sorry for the wait!

Did I miscount and not have enough holly starts from the last order? ;;; Let me know and I'll make this order free <3 I accept

Hellos!

Thank you for accepting my order! I did get the last holly shoots, there's no mistake there. I just ran out of them for my town and still need heaps more ^-^

Thanks, nya!

Mayor: di
Town: grapheme
Time Zone: cst
Pick-up or Drop-off: pickup
Friend Code: sidebar
Items you want: 10 holly shoots
Offer: 10 tbt

please & thanks !

Last edited:
i don't think i'll be here on Monday so if you can finish my order today/night that would be great, it's fine if you're not able to though

Just letting you know I may not be here on Monday, and for that matter any time after that(unless somehow some miracle happens) for a while. No rush though! Just do what you have to do.

Just checking in! You mentioned yesterday that you would VM me when my order was ready, and I wasn't sure if it was supposed to take a couple of days or if you had forgotten.

Mayor: Skye
Town: Kamakura
Time Zone: GMT
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off please :3
Friend Code: 0044-4002-8535
Items you want:10 gold roses, 10 Pink carnations and 10 white carnations
Offer: 40TBT

Mayor: di
Town: grapheme
Time Zone: cst
Pick-up or Drop-off: pickup
Friend Code: sidebar
Items you want: 10 holly shoots
Offer: 10 tbt

please & thanks !

I accpet:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't think i'll be here on Monday so if you can finish my order today/night that would be great, it's fine if you're not able to though

Okay :) I'm trying my best to finish everybody's orders today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just letting you know I may not be here on Monday, and for that matter any time after that(unless somehow some miracle happens) for a while. No rush though! Just do what you have to do.

Okay :)
I'm trying my best to finish everybody's orders today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just checking in! You mentioned yesterday that you would VM me when my order was ready, and I wasn't sure if it was supposed to take a couple of days or if you had forgotten.

Hey!! I haven't forgotten!! Just doing everybody's order!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Skye
Town: Kamakura
Time Zone: GMT
Pick-up or Drop-off: Drop-off please :3
Friend Code: 0044-4002-8535
Items you want:10 gold roses, 10 Pink carnations and 10 white carnations
Offer: 40TBT

I accept

- - - Post Merge - - -

ATTENTION :)
I HAVE A DELIVERY GIRL SO PLEASE CHECK OUT FIRST PAGE :)
ALSO, CHANGES TO RULES AND ORDER FORM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Hello everyone!

I am Trasey's delivery girl, and it is so nice to meet you all :)
Basically, I will be working to drop off orders and may also help out with pick-up in Trasey's town from time to time.

So, what you need to know:
- If Trasey responds to your post saying "Delivery by Sam" that means that I will be the one coming to your town for drop-off. Therefore, you will need to add my FC (which is in my sidebar) and I will come to your town with your order.
- I am just transferring items, not providing them, so ALL payments go to Trasey
- I will do my very best to be prompt with deliveries!
- Please feel free to VM me if you have any questions

~ Wifi Ratings are always appreciated, never required <3 ~

I'm back because I'm a piece of crap.

Mayor: Steph
Town: Bumble
Time Zone: EST
Pick-up or Drop-off: Pick-up if that's easier.
Friend Code: 2036-6980-0640
Items you want: 150 clovers ; v;
Offer: 200 tbt?

x I understand the rules and that if you're busy, Sam will deliver if possible! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back