• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading closing it, going to try it somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamandcheese

Bells
Feedback
100% (14) +
I was firts looking for only Margie but i saw a picture of Thea and i think see is cute to. Elephants are my favorite animals so i'am willing at least 1 Elephant in my town and i decided i want Thea or Margie. I can offer a ore's for one off them bvut i'am also willing to pay bells if it's need, but please make it a responsible bell price.

The ore's i offer are:

- sapphire (4x).
- emerald (3x).
-silver nugget (3x).
- ruby (3x)
-amethyst (3x)

Last edited:
I'm only buying one of them (i only have one space but i like them all 2). i don't know whate price youre like? Is 5 mil Ok? I can pay more if it's need. If you just can get one of this 2 in boxes i will be happy.

I know Margie is a Top Teir villager could you do more then 5 mill if I get her? I dont know about Theas price

Hmmmmm well i can go to 10 mil but i'am not going higher than that, i think it's crazy that you have to pay so high for villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind, i'm going to close and trying on another forum. Maybe i can get one of them at a responseble way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back