• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Closed

Kattea

Squirtle Squad
Bells
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Angel Wings Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Eerie Star Potion
Feedback
100% (51) +
Looking to trade 5 for 5!

I’d like one of each, order doesn’t matter.

Please let me know what colours you’d like and if you want any specific message!

Hi, I can trade you one gift, if that would be okay with you?
I would like an orange, any or no message is fine c:

I can trade 5 right now! What colors are you wanting? For mine I’d first like blue, then green, then yellow, then green, and lastly another blue. No messages. If you want messages on yours please specify what you’d like because I’m terrible at coming up with messages lol

I can trade 5 right now! What colors are you wanting? For mine I’d first like blue, then green, then yellow, then green, and lastly another blue. No messages. If you want messages on yours please specify what you’d like because I’m terrible at coming up with messages lol

Can I get one of each in any order? I'll send yours right now!
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I can trade you one gift, if that would be okay with you?
I would like an orange, any or no message is fine c:
I have extra snowflakes after my trade! Did you still need an orange gift?

I have extra snowflakes after my trade! Did you still need an orange gift?
Sorry @roseflower - I waited as long as I could but I need to spend these snowflakes before my holiday shenanigans start otherwise I will forget. Best of luck!
I´m so so sorry, I didn`t see your message from Friday, it got lost in my notifs, or I would have replied to you!

Back