Mint
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
う
Feedback
100% (3221) +
🎄🎁It's December, and the new Christmas goodies are officially available!🎁🎄

For just 50 TBT come catalog all the Christmas toys and clothes so you can be ready for the holidays! I'm allowing 3 PEOPLE MAX AT A TIME, so please be patient!

All Christmas toys are available in ALL COLORS! These include:
  • Dinosaur toy (5 colors)
  • Puppy plushie (8 colors)
  • Kids' tent (8 colors)
  • RC helicopter (7 colors)
  • Dollhouse (7 colors)
  • Tin robot (8 colors)
  • Mini circuit (4 colors)
  • Pop-up book (4 colors)
  • Set of stockings (6 colors)
All special Christmas clothes include:
  • Santa coat
  • Santa pants
  • Santa hat
  • Santa beard
  • Reindeer costume
  • Reindeer hat
❗RULES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!❗

👍🏽If I give your post a "Like" that means you're up next to receive the dodo code. The code will become visible to you and 2 others. Please send 50 TBT entrance fee before arriving to my island.

😍If I give your post a "Love" it's to help me keep track of the users who have already had their turn cataloging. It helps if you let me know your IGN and island name.

🙏🏽Please be patient, I will try my best to get to everyone. If you didn't get a chance to catalog because you were busy or had to go offline and you still want to feel free to PM me for a private catalog session.

💐You will be visiting my second island, the flower paradise! I have two switches and therefore two accounts so please don't be alarmed! That happy-looking reindeer with the pink pacifier is indeed me :)

👀Items will be on the beach to the right side of the airport in their designated fenced areas. It's very important that you double check your pockets to make sure you don't accidentally leave with any of the items! It spoils the fun for those waiting on Queue. Also, please remember to leave via airport!

🕓Please be timely with your arrival and prompt with cataloging so as others don't have to wait too long in the Queue. If you do not arrive within 10 minutes your turn will be skipped and I will allow the next person on Queue in.

❄☃But most of all, HAVE FUN!☃❄

Last edited:
Hello, everyone! I've FINALLY amassed all of the special Halloween costumes and accessories in ALL COLORS! In the spirit of 🍁Autumn🍁 I'm going to invite 1 person at a time to come catalog them all for FREE ❤

Tips are not required but much, much appreciated 😊 please do not feel obligated to do so! I'm more than happy to help you all achieve the spooky, scary look you're going for!

Rule: if I "Like" your post that means you're up next to receive the Dodo code. Please be patient, I will try to get to you all. You will be visiting my second island, the flower paradise!

Items will be on the beach to the right side of the airport. Please, NO WANDERING OFF!

Other than that, HAVE FUN! ❤🎃
What a amazing way to greet the change in season and get in the spooky spirit. I would love to come over and catalog

I'd love to come by! Can i let you know when I'm free to? I have two people on their way to my island. I know you're doing one at a time, so I can go after someone that posts after me if needed. Thank you so much for doing this!

Hello, everyone! I've FINALLY amassed all of the special Halloween costumes and accessories in ALL COLORS! In the spirit of 🍁Autumn🍁 I'm going to invite 1 person at a time to come catalog them all for FREE ❤

Tips are not required but much, much appreciated 😊 please do not feel obligated to do so! I'm more than happy to help you all achieve the spooky, scary look you're going for!

Rule: if I "Like" your post that means you're up next to receive the Dodo code. Please be patient, I will try to get to you all. You will be visiting my second island, the flower paradise!

Items will be on the beach to the right side of the airport. Please, NO WANDERING OFF!

Other than that, HAVE FUN! ❤🎃
id love to come tysm!

Hiii!! Whenever you're available if I may please come as well, thanks for doing this!! :D

What a amazing way to greet the change in season and get in the spooky spirit. I would love to come over and catalog
Hey there! Thanks for waiting! The Dodo should be visible to you now :) see you soon!
Post automatically merged:

This is so generous! <3 I'd love to stop by. Do you have a wishlist or prefer TBT in tips?
Hello, would I be able to come by? Tysm for this! 🧡
You are both in the Queue!

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to visit. Thanks so much for doing this! I've been trying to collect them, but I've had back luck with ables.
Hello , I would love to come by please. Your awesome!
Hi I would like to visit please:) Thank you so much for doing this.
I'd love to come by! Can i let you know when I'm free to? I have two people on their way to my island. I know you're doing one at a time, so I can go after someone that posts after me if needed. Thank you so much for doing this!
id love to come tysm!
can i please come? :)
I'd love to catalog please! ^^
Hiii!! Whenever you're available if I may please come as well, thanks for doing this!! :D
This is so amazing and generous of you! I'd love to stop by and catalog! :)
Hello everyone! TYSM for your patience! Please read the OP again as the rules have changed! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back