• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

<CLOSED>

When group 6 is going to be ready?

Whenever group 5 is finished. There's still one more person that hasn't come but I may just end up letting them go at another time, so maybe soon.

Don't worry, I let the group know when it's their turn to come over.

Umm... I am in group 5 or 6? The list says 5, but you replied with 6? I fine with 6, I just didn't want to hold anybody up. :l

Umm... I am in group 5 or 6? The list says 5, but you replied with 6? I fine with 6, I just didn't want to hold anybody up. :l

Ah sorry, I accidentally quoted you twice though I meant to quote you and spasmHead.
You were in 5. n qn

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ spasmHead, Jacob, Henrifrank
Group 6 has been added! Opening gates now, feel free to come over when you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd love to come sell, please. :D

Sure, group 7~

Thank you again for letting me come over! I left you a tip to the right of the train station :)

Will be ending for the day soon.

plastercannon, sonic62
you're added and can come over
opening now

Damn, sorry, i was watching the thread and then got preoccupied, gonna try and come over now, a thousand apologies!

Hi. Sorry to bother at this time. Are you still allowing anyone to sell? I am interested if you will keep the gates open. Thanks.

Hi. Sorry to bother at this time. Are you still allowing anyone to sell? I am interested if you will keep the gates open. Thanks.

I don't really mind letting you in, you'll just need to wait until one more person finishes
then I can add you.

Is this still a go?? I would love to visit and sell!! I spent 95k on turnips and forgot :(

I've added you just in case it is, to speed up the process for all.

My FC is;0791 - 3120 - 6400

Last edited:
Is this still a go?? I would love to visit and sell!! I spent 95k on turnips and forgot :(

I've added you just in case it is, to speed up the process for all.

My FC is;0791 - 3120 - 6400

Sorry but I was planning on stopping after this one person finishes, until tomorrow.
So sorry about that!

Hi there, are you still avaible? Or it is too late?:) Sorry to bother you at this time!

Back