• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

<CLOSED>

May I come?
Sure! Group 6, if that's alright.

Group 5, I will be adding you soon and opening.
A friend of mine also wanted to sell turnips and she'll be going over so if you can find time to visit my town please do!
And if you don't, I'll let you know as soon as possible when you can come! So sorry for the mix up OTL.

Sure! Group 6, if that's alright.

Group 5, I will be adding you soon and opening.
A friend of mine also wanted to sell turnips and she'll be going over so if you can find time to visit my town please do!
And if you don't, I'll let you know as soon as possible when you can come! So sorry for the mix up OTL.

Can I come again? :)

Hello everyone!

I'm new around here and I'd like to travel to your town A LOT. I made a huge investiment in turnips and I don't want to lose rivers of money. Please, may I go to your town?

My Friend Code is:

Henrifrank
FC: 2063 0536 3234

Thank you!

Hello everyone!

I'm new around here and I'd like to travel to your town A LOT. I made a huge investiment in turnips and I don't want to lose rivers of money. Please, may I go to your town?

My Friend Code is:

Henrifrank
FC: 2063 0536 3234

Thank you!
Hello! What do you consider as a huge investment? Is it just a full locker or..?
I can let you into my town if you're just selling a locker full, but if you have more than that
laying around your town I'm a bit skeptical on that and don't want to treat you as an exception for
those trying to get back in after selling already.

Can I come again? :)
Sorry but I feel it'd be unfair to others in my opinion, so I'll have to say no.

Hello! What do you consider as a huge investment? Is it just a full locker or..?
I can let you into my town if you're just selling a locker full, but if you have more than that
laying around your town I'm a bit skeptical on that and don't want to treat you as an exception for
those trying to get back in after selling already.

Yes, it's only one locker, so I'll need only one travel. What do you say? Please!! : ]

Yes, it's only one locker, so I'll need only one travel. What do you say? Please!! : ]

Ok, added to group 6. n qn

@Adventure or Static;
both of you can come over now

Last edited:
Is the price still high, if so I'd appreciate a visit to sell my turnips, my price is terrible.

FC: 2148-8148-9184

Back