• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

<CLOSED>

senb0

🌿 Sage from Nara 🌿
Bells
Switch
3995-5493-3884
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (252) +
I hope it's alright to have my post for this ehehe.
turnips.jpg

Each full pocket (16) earns 969,600 bells.

This will be first-come, first served.
IF you are not ready or are not online by the time others in your assigned group have sold their turnips, I will move you to a separate group and allow you to sell at another time if possible. Also, DON'T BE IMPATIENT. I always post which group (as well as who is in it) can come over, and let them take their time.

Tips are not necessary, but greatly appreciated as I'm doing my best to reach 100m.

RULES
1. DO NOT PM ME. Just post, and I will get to you!

2. DO NOT RUN ON MY PATHS. Keep items on the ground and leave my flowers alone, thank you.
(Also, please leave the items in re-tail alone, those are for my villagers.)

3. After selling, DO NOT ROAM MY TOWN. Keep on the path on the left of the station and it will lead to re-tail.

4. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, add me right after asking to come. This goes a lot smoothly when you add me rather than me having to wait until you do.

5. Please do not go to the ABD in Main Street to store your bells while you're selling.
It takes up too much time. Just put your profit in your locker while you're getting more turnips.

& If you are done much earlier than others, feel free to leave, but I will end session after the last person has sold their turnips, so you're welcome to stay. Just no roaming.

GROUPS:
Saturday (If you came by on Saturday and would like to come again for Sunday, you MUST post.)
1) Ugo
Turnip
Orangeyoran
2) Summ3rain
ThomasRay123
MayorAly
3) laisov
MindlessPatch
ZJP91
4) KatTayle
Cosmic
Saphi
5) Static_Luver
sharlzkidarlz
Adventure9
6) spasmHead
Jacob
Henrifrank
7) Sonic62
plastercannon
8) riisu
brewsterscoffee
frosting
MayorIris

Sunday
Priorities:
xCryCry
jiheishou

1) Zedark
folium nouum

2) MindlessPatch
sassystag
Liselot
Ruru
Bookgirl

3) p i p e r
mt.moon
helenxsarah

4) ezrafoerig
Katyisayeti
Reindeer

5) jupisan
frosting
Saphi

6) Tommi
Lassy
LoveMcQueen
end

Happy selling!

Last edited:
Summ3rain, Ugo, Turnip
Will put you into group 1 and add your FCs soon!
I just need to get out of bed first. (sorry)

Last edited:
Summ3rain No problem!

Orangeyoran I'll add you into group 1 then!

Just need to brb for a bit, so take your time getting ready!

Oh and BTW do you mind if I sell my Perfect Cherries aswell? I need to get rid of them so want to sell.

Turnip Go right ahead, I don't mind. <:
ThomasRay123 Ok! Group 2.

Will be adding Group 1 now.
Come over whenever you're ready.

Kk,, sorry I had a feeling that was it, but I have lots of friends online now so I wasn't sure. I'll be right over :)

I see you've already added me but I'll wait till group 1 is done :) ready whenever, thanks Betty. I'll be coming as a side character.

I would love to go! I've already added you. I need to store my bells and turnips and I was thinking doing it in the train station (if thats ok for you). I am not available to go right now, it's ok if i let you know first and then, when it's possible, you rearrange me in one of your groups? :)

laisov Sure!
Group 1 is still in, do you think you'd be ready in half an hour/an hour?
I can put you into group 2, but if you think you'll take longer or won't be available until later, then just let me know and
I'll put you into a group accordingly, thanks!

Last edited:
Oh, sure I'll be ready in half an hour! I will let you know as soon as I am done buying the turnips. :) Thank you so much.

Back