• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Agent S and now also looking for Mira. Hopefully for free, but I can provide some TBT if needed now.

Looking for Viche or Inkwell! I will let you reserve any of my unwanted villagers (Tia, Ankha, Roscoe, just ask I may have them... Drago is in boxes tomorrow!), along with 20+ million bells, my few TBT, gold and silver tools, hybrids, clovers, etc! I'm mostly looking for Viche. I will do almost anything ; o;
Please and thank you <3

Still looking for Cube, my bae. I'm seriously willing to pay you so I can have my crap-tier villager.

I'm desperately looking for Tipper, I don't mind if she's original or not, and I'm willing to pay IGB, TBT, items or a mix of all!!

Looking for Stitches, even if you could invite him via amiibo and boot him a day later that would do. Offering 300 TBT or more

Anybody, I am desperate for Whitney to come back! I will actually give you anything (Well not anything but you know what I mean), I can give you bells, whether it's IGB or TBT. Please I just need her back :(

im looking for maple!!! i will pay in igb or tbt if needed... i love her so much, please let me know if you have her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back