• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Agent S and now also looking for Mira. Hopefully for free, but I can provide some TBT if needed now.

Looking for Viche or Inkwell! I will let you reserve any of my unwanted villagers (Tia, Ankha, Roscoe, just ask I may have them... Drago is in boxes tomorrow!), along with 20+ million bells, my few TBT, gold and silver tools, hybrids, clovers, etc! I'm mostly looking for Viche. I will do almost anything ; o;
Please and thank you <3

Still looking for Cube, my bae. I'm seriously willing to pay you so I can have my crap-tier villager.

I'm desperately looking for Tipper, I don't mind if she's original or not, and I'm willing to pay IGB, TBT, items or a mix of all!!

Antonio for zebilage please

Lobo, moe and pango for trilogy

Please pm/vm me

Looking for Stitches, even if you could invite him via amiibo and boot him a day later that would do. Offering 300 TBT or more

Anybody, I am desperate for Whitney to come back! I will actually give you anything (Well not anything but you know what I mean), I can give you bells, whether it's IGB or TBT. Please I just need her back :(

Desperately looking for Pudge
Also accepting offers for Fuschia rolf and chrissy!

im looking for maple!!! i will pay in igb or tbt if needed... i love her so much, please let me know if you have her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back