• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Elise, Harry, Papi, Wendy, and Fuchsia; I'm down to 8 in Sudden so I want to find at least one of them before the game gives me a rando. Offering many IGB, BTB, hybrids, and/or rares in return. Thanks!
Still lookin

Edit: Got Fuchsia!

Last edited:
Looking for Beau and Felicity. :) Willing to buy Beau for 15mil or trade Drago for Felicity.​

Looking for anyone that might have Cherry the Uchi Dog moving out of their town. I'm willing to offer in-game bells if someone really wants me to pay, if we can get her for free that'd be even better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pashmina is currently visiting my girlfriend's town, I wonder if you could come and get her from us?

I'm seeking Erik/Beau, Pietro or Pashmina!
My offer is TBT for any of them.

PM me please if you have or know anyone giving one of these cute critters away!
Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Looking for anyone in my sig.
The only one that I don't need is Diva at the moment, and possibly Ed and Marina.
Everyone else would be awesome.
I can do bells, tbt, etc.
PM me, I'd like to get someone in while I have a slot open.

I'm looking for Ricky, Muffy and Beau. My daughters are looking for Punchy, Stitches, and Lucky. Will pay reasonable TBT. Thanks. :)

Phoebe is on boxes! Write me if you're interested. I am interested in Bells (or Princess set!) *_*

I'm looking for Zucker, Beau, and Stitches! I can offer millions of bells, Marshal, Genji, Fauna, Walt Jr, unorderable sets (sloppy, golden, gorgeous, 7-11, princess, chinese zodiac, and sweets) or your wishlist! Thanks! :)

I'm looking for original Ruby the peppy bunny! Pleeeease message me, I'm willing to pay a hefty amount for her! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back