• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Elise, Harry, Papi, Wendy, and Fuchsia; I'm down to 8 in Sudden so I want to find at least one of them before the game gives me a rando. Offering many IGB, BTB, hybrids, and/or rares in return. Thanks!
Still lookin

Edit: Got Fuchsia!

Last edited:
Looking for Beau and Felicity. :) Willing to buy Beau for 15mil or trade Drago for Felicity.​

Looking for anyone that might have Cherry the Uchi Dog moving out of their town. I'm willing to offer in-game bells if someone really wants me to pay, if we can get her for free that'd be even better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pashmina is currently visiting my girlfriend's town, I wonder if you could come and get her from us?

I'm seeking Erik/Beau, Pietro or Pashmina!
My offer is TBT for any of them.

PM me please if you have or know anyone giving one of these cute critters away!
Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Looking for anyone in my sig.
The only one that I don't need is Diva at the moment, and possibly Ed and Marina.
Everyone else would be awesome.
I can do bells, tbt, etc.
PM me, I'd like to get someone in while I have a slot open.

Hi everyone, I have an original Rosie in boxes right now, if you are interested please PM me :)

I'm looking for Ricky, Muffy and Beau. My daughters are looking for Punchy, Stitches, and Lucky. Will pay reasonable TBT. Thanks. :)

Phoebe is on boxes! Write me if you're interested. I am interested in Bells (or Princess set!) *_*

I'm looking for Zucker, Beau, and Stitches! I can offer millions of bells, Marshal, Genji, Fauna, Walt Jr, unorderable sets (sloppy, golden, gorgeous, 7-11, princess, chinese zodiac, and sweets) or your wishlist! Thanks! :)

I'm looking for original Ruby the peppy bunny! Pleeeease message me, I'm willing to pay a hefty amount for her! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back