• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey is moving, and I'd like another duck to replace him. Here's my priority list, from highest to lowest:

Scoot
Derwin
Drake
Mallary
Deena
Maelle
Gloria
Pate
Freckles
Bill

Can have a spot available later tonight.

im willing to trade katt which is a uchi character for nate or tia im also trading Molly and chops
im looking for Tia,Fauna,Beau,Chevre

- - - Post Merge - - -

apollo, henry, lily, freya, molly, sydney

hello i have molly for trade:blush:

Last edited:
LOOKING TO ADOPT ANY OF THESE VILLAGERS:

I am wanting to keep to a theme in my second town HotDoggy of Ostriches and Goat Villagers! (I know ... I'm weird! Lol)
It is not necessary for them to be original ... They quickly become assimilated into my town and their clothing, furniture and expressions will all change anyway ... I tend to keep "forever peeps" and hate to part with them!

I will happily accept for free, but I will pay for my WANTED Villagers with TBTs - feel free to make your requested amount.

OSTRICH VILLAGERS:
♥ I have already (and adore) Phoebe, Phil, and Gladys; Blanche, and Queenie pending)
WANT: CRANSTON ....Flora is not wanted

GOAT VILLAGERS:
♥ I have already (and adore) Nan, and Pashmina
WANT: CH?VRE, GRUFF, KIDD .... Velma is not wanted

Thanks for viewing! Please help me get my darlings!
?`•.•??) (?`•.•??)
*`•.?(?`•.•??)?.•? ♥
☆ ♥ `•.?.•? ♥ ? ☆.??.•??`♥ The Pennifer

Looking for:
tumblr_inline_mpkjsapbF31qz4rgp.gif
Sparro the jock bird- 50tbt, tier 5 villager
tumblr_inline_mpkn12i4Ae1qz4rgp.gif
Alli the snooty alligator- 50tbt, tier 5 villager
tumblr_inline_mpkn10WNod1qz4rgp.gif
Gayle the normal alligator- 50tbt, tier 5 villager

Please pm me!

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone (preferably an experienced cycler) who would be willing to hold onto Cube and Puck for me. I will definitely have room for at least one of them by tomorrow (hopefully both), but am willing to wait longer if necessary! I'm happy to discuss payment via PM -- have both bells and many desirable villagers to offer!

Looking for Frank (doesn't matter how original). I am willing to pay up to one million bells for him -- as well as three full stacks of perfect peaches, a Toad Hat, and two Green Shells. This birb is very important to me. Please PM me for my 3DS Friend Code. Thank you!

Still looking for this butthead.

Looking for Goldie! I lost her awhile ago and I'll pay anything to get her back agian! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have clay, he hasn't asked to move yet but I could sell him to you when he does if you want.

I'm looking for Rolf right now! But I'm also looking for Agnes as well.
I can pay tbt depending non how much you want and their originality.
Thanks in advance.

Looking for Stiches, Beau, Pietro, and Sprinkle!
Will pay wanted TBT or In game bells. PM me if you want to make a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back