• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for my dream villagers! I can pay lots, up to 900 mil, and I have some sets and unorderables :3
They are:
-Julian
-Colton
-Erik
-Tank
-Biskit
Please PM me if you can help :3

Looking for Poppy, if someone has her in boxes or can TT her in boxes I'll pay them 100 TBT! (Which is about 8-10 mil IGB) PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Looking for:
tumblr_inline_mpkjsapbF31qz4rgp.gif
Sparro the jock bird- 50tbt, tier 5 villager
tumblr_inline_mpkn12i4Ae1qz4rgp.gif
Alli the snooty alligator- 50tbt, tier 5 villager
tumblr_inline_mpkn10WNod1qz4rgp.gif
Gayle the normal alligator- 50tbt, tier 5 villager
tumblr_inline_mpkk2rBty21qz4rgp.gif
Moe the lazy cat- 150 tbt

Please pm me!

Looking for:
Rowan
Nan
Del
Chrissy
Jeremiah

If you have any of them, let me know! I'm willing to pay!

Still looking for Chrissy. I'll pay just about anything that's reasonable. I won't be able to pick her up until like 8:30 or 9pm est. tonight, I think. Again, I'll offer just about any amount of bells or tbt that's reasonable.

Looking for some super awesome cat villagers again! Specifically Lolly or Kiki. :)

I prefer Lolly a little more, but either one would be super fantastic.

Please PM me if you can help! :3

Ah actually, I just got a random villager from the void... I'm so disappointed now lol. This wasn't supposed to happen but oh well. I'm still going to be looking for these two but I don't know how quickly I'll be able to get this villager out. Dang voids. :(

Last edited:
LF: Marshal, Julian, Diana, poppy, Whitney, and Fang
paying well in TBT :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back