• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to trade their Diana for my Ankha? I can throw some TBT into the offer? (or IGB)

Looking for flurry and maple
can offer many many bells
and mermaid set as well as 7/11 set

I wonder if anyone actually reads these and tries to help people find their dreamies.
After almost 1500 pages of people's posts getting lost in the flood it kinda seems like we're just talking to a wall. Lol.

I wonder if anyone actually reads these and tries to help people find their dreamies.
After almost 1500 pages of people's posts getting lost in the flood it kinda seems like we're just talking to a wall. Lol.

I've gotten Fang and Rudy here, both from the same user. It all depends on whether or not anyone actually has the villager you're asking for. :p

Hi, everyone! I'm looking for these villagers, please. I don't care about originality or anything like that. Please PM me with your price~!

1. Portia
2. Shep

Last edited:
I'm looking for original or near original Bella & Tex. I can trade Flurry & Whitney as well as any amount of in-game bells or tbt (though I don't know how that works) Please pt me only if you have the villager I need. I've already reserved the 2 for other players if no one trades me for them.

It takes persistence! Nearly every time I post here, I get contacted in a few days by kind folks wanting to help. c:

I'm looking for original or near original Bella & Tex. I can trade Flurry & Whitney as well as any amount of in-game bells or tbt (though I don't know how that works) Please pt me only if you have the villager I need. I've already reserved the 2 for other players if no one trades me for them.

No longer need Bella. Thanks guys!!

I've received three or four dream villagers by posting here and being contacted by cyclers.

I now do the same thing - I don't have a cycling thread but I come here to see who is searching for what villager. I have given away countless popular and less regarded villagers alike. It is just a matter of luck and timing ... I don't always have in my towns what people are looking for.

As a tip though, I'd say to anyone posting here: (1) write out in your post who you want, don't say "villagers in my signature" since when you do a search only text in the posts will be found and (2) spell the name correctly ... if you are looking for Chief and have spelled it "Cheif", then nothing will come up in a search.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back