• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Static the cranky squirrel! Willing to pay both TBT or Bells! pm me! Thanks!

Hi, everyone! I'm looking for these villagers, please. I don't care about originality or anything like that. Please PM me with your price~!

1. Portia
2. Shep

dm-1142009141612.png

Lily
Merengue
Marina
Diana
Stiches
Felicity
Beau
Marshal
Poppy
Agnes

Things I will Offer:

For tier one - up to 400 tbt, up to 40 mil bells, up to 7 drawing request, Any of my villagers (will be listed at end of post )
For tier 2 - up to 300 tbt, up to 20 mil bells, up to 5 drawing request, Any of my villagers (will be listed at end of post )
For tier 3 - up to 200 tbt, up to 10 mil bells, up to 3 drawing request, anu tier three or below villagers (will be listed at end of post )

For tier 5 - up to 50 tbt, up to 5 mil bells, up to 1 drawing request, Any tier 4-5 villagers (will be listed at end of post )

Molly, Whitney, Lolly, Fuchsia,Agent S, Bianca, Eloise, Clyde,Hippeux, and dotty​

Last edited:
still looking for mostly TANGY (first and foremost) then Merengue, Flurry, Zucker, Wolfgang, Diva, O'Hare

Looking for Maple! Offering IGB and/or items you need (if I have them). Pm me if you're interested in selling or trading her to me! Thanks! :)

Looking for Rod or Lionel, can pay ig bells/tbt bells/items/sets, whatever you want. (if I have it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back