• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here, and don't know what's going on. How do you give away/receive a villager? I mean, I'd love to have Cheri, but how would I buy her? How can I transfer in-game bells? ...Finally, what are TBT bells? How do you earn them?
(Sorry for all the questions)

Looking for any Uchi or Normal Villager (other than the ones in my sig). Can give IGB.

I'm new here, and don't know what's going on. How do you give away/receive a villager? I mean, I'd love to have Cheri, but how would I buy her? How can I transfer in-game bells? ...Finally, what are TBT bells? How do you earn them?
(Sorry for all the questions)

when a villager is in boxes, another player can come to your town and ask them to move in to their town. so if you want Cheri you just gotta find someone with Cheri moving out of their town soon. you transfer IGB just by going to someone's town and dropping the bells on the ground and the other person takes them. TBT is a virtual currency used on this forum. you get TBT mainly by making or responding to threads (the longer the post, the more TBT you get usually). you can also buy/sell in-game items, forum collectibles, villagers, and other non-AC related things (like Pokemon or custom artwork) on various sub-forums. more info on TBT here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ending-Bells-and-Collectibles-to-Another-User
you can also track how much TBT you've made here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php

Last edited:
Looking for the original Roscoe. Paying in TBT or IGB.

PM me please, so i can catch you sooner.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the quick, helpful response animalcrisscross! Really appreciate it.
Just one more question: is there any way to force a villager to move, or do you have to wait?

Wow, thanks for the quick, helpful response animalcrisscross! Really appreciate it.
Just one more question: is there any way to force a villager to move, or do you have to wait?

you can force a villager to move by replacing them with someone from an amiibo card or figurine.

Looking for the original Lilly the Normal Frog. Paying 1,000,000 Bells.

Looking for Marshal, Ruby, Beau, and pretty much any normal villager. Trying to kick out Boomer, Pashmina, Ken, Bianca, and Cobb if anyone would like to trade (or just have them, PM me?). I'm willing to pay with IGB and hybrids.

Looking for the original Lily the Normal Frog. Paying 1,000,000 Bells.

Edit: Got her already, finally got all my Villagers.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Freckles the peppy duck! She's a tier six villager so I'm not entirely sure what to pay for her, but IGB is preferred! Please VM me if you have her c:

I am looking for some villagers for my boyfriend and me! I'd really love to help him get his favorite villagers for a perfect town ^^
If you have Octavian, Marina, or Zucker I'd appreciate if you let me know! I will pay well in in game bells since i don't have very much tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back