• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Colton, willing to pay however many in game bells you want. Can only receive him once I get Peggy out.

Last edited:
Looking to buy the following villagers:

- Aurora
- Plucky
- Hornsby
- Dotty

Last edited:
Anyone want or know someone who wants Poncho the jock bear? He's moving on the 8th, I'll make a thread on the day he moves. He's not original

Looking for the following!
Can pay in game bells or items <3
Lolly (1# dreamie!!), Marina, Maple, Julian, blanche, Papi, Flurry, Daisy

Looking for/offering to buy Freya, Gala, and/or Julian!!
I have a villager moving out soon (5/11) and I'm hoping to replace it with one of my dream villagers asap. <3

Looking for the original Teddy the Jock Bear. Paying in TBT or IGB.
PM me please, so i can catch you sooner.

Edit: Got it.

Last edited:
I'm looking for cats and dogs I have one spot free at the moment I'd prefer a dog to balance it out, paying either way :)

I have - Kabuki Merry Rosie Olivia Punchy - Marcel

Cookie and Lucky left me when I didn't play for a while and are in my street area so I can't get these.

Hey, if anyone here has Twiggy, I would pay 15-20 TBT for her. My sister has a villager moving out on the 8th, so her mayor could come over and adopt her on the 9th of after. Add my friend code, but Jessica from Juiceton will be visiting you. PM/VM me if you're interested!

Looking for the original Maddie the Welcome Amiibo Villager Peppy dog. I'm paying in TBT or IGB.

PM me please so i can catch you sooner.

Edit: Got it.

Last edited:
Restarting my game!
Looking for my dreamies.

Lucky, Ankha, Erik, Felicity, Fuchsia, Gayle, Gigi, Julian, Kabuki, Loli.

LUCKY IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER AND THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER TO ME.

I don't have to many bells but I will get more as I sell off unnecessary items for the move.

Looking to give Rolf, Curt or Coach a home! Send me a PM, I have space right now and I will be available for a while longer. I can tip in TBT!

Looking for the original Chevre and paying in TBT or IGB.

PM me please, so i can catch you sooner.

Edit: Still looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back