• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Raymond, I can pay with tbt (185 is all I have now) or igbs. I don't have alot of NMTs but can see what I can scrounge up between my three characters.

Hello hi!
I'm new to acnl but these are my main dreamies!

My top 5 are:

Walker (fave from new leaf)
Goldie (all time fave type of dog)
Bones (so super adorable)
Lucky--- adopted!!
Fauna (she matches my island theme)

I'm still new to the game so would pay in resources? Unless willing to give for free :D (Eg stack of wood or iron) As I dont have enough bells or NMT to be of any worthwhile. Or could offer tbt.

Thank you! I'm so excited to make ☆woofbark☆ island super cute and full of many--- mostly dog shaped friends :D

Last edited:
Hello hi!
I'm new to acnl but these are my main dreamies!

My top 5 are:

Walker (fave from new leaf)
Goldie (all time fave type of dog)
Bones (so super adorable)
Lucky (super cute and I have plans for his house!)
Fauna (she matches my island theme)

I'm still new to the game so would pay in resources? Unless willing to give for free :D (Eg stack of wood or iron) As I dont have enough bells or NMT to be of any worthwhile. Or could offer tbt.

Thank you! I'm so excited to make ☆woofbark☆ island super cute and full of many--- mostly dog shaped friends :D
I currently have Lucky in boxes, you can adopt him for free!

LF: Poppy (My last dreamie)
I can offer Cherry Blossom Petals, Nook Mile Tickets, other materials (such as Hardwood, Softwood or Iron) or In-Game Bells.

Last edited:
Looking for Tabby!

My friend has an open plot on their island and is desperately trying to find Tabby the cat! They’ve gone through ~200 NMT trying to find her on the islands with no luck. If anyone has a mostly/completely ungifted Tabby available, I’ll be willing to pay at least 20 TBT or even more in IGB (I’m not sure of the conversion rate, so name your price).
if they still need Tabby I can get him in boxes
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Bob, Roald, Mint, and Jeremiah!
I have all their amiibos if you want them

LF: Poppy (My last dreamie)
I can offer Cherry Blossom Petals, Nook Mile Tickets, other materials (such as Hardwood, Softwood or Iron) or In-Game Bells.
Hi! I have poppy and can give her to you :)

if they still need Tabby I can get him in boxes

I have all their amiibos if you want them

Hi! I have poppy and can give her to you :)
Nice! Sadly, I do not have an open plot just yet, but I will time travel to make one. What do you want in return?

looking for judy tangy sally or joey also i have octavian in boxes
Hi! Judy´s Amiibo doesn´t exist as she is a new villager, so villagers that are new like Judy and Sherb don´t have one yet!, I can get you the others though :) what are you offering?

Hi! Judy´s Amiibo doesn´t exist as she is a new villager, so villagers that are new like Judy and Sherb don´t have one yet!, I can get you the others though :) what are you offering?
hmmm tangy

for 100k bells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back