• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for Kiki, dobie, and shep with no luck

Edit: Found kiki. Still looking for dobie and Shep

I have some Amiibos coming, including Shep. I'd be happy to get him to you if you still need him when they arrive. (I don't know exactly when, the seller has turned out to be something of a flake)
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Bea, Ruby, Bunnie, Daisy or Ketchup!

Did you want an ungifted Daisy? I have her and she's given me her picture, but she's been given a few pieces of clothing.

Hey there! I’m looking for Merengue or Tia! Keep me updated please 🥰

I'm also expecting Merengue, I'll let you know when my cards arrive, in case you still need her.

Last edited:
I have some Amiibos coming, including Shep. I'd be happy to get him to you if you still need him when they arrive. (I don't know exactly when, the seller has turned out to be something of a flake)

Did you want an ungifted Daisy? I have her and she's given me her picture, but she's been given a few pieces of clothing.

I'm also expecting Merengue, I'll let you know when my cards arrive, in case you still need her.
Oh my goodness thank you! I’ve been time traveling to keep the plot open so please lmk when your cards arrive! 🥰

That would be amazing thank you! I've spent well over 600nmt looking for Shep with no luck :(

Hi I have an ungifted Fang that I can get into boxes by kicking him out with one of my amiibo villagers! Lmk if you are still looking for him.
I am still looking for Fang :3 what would u want for him¿

Last edited:
I have Snooty in boxes today!

Attachments

• Snooty_NH (1).png
    Snooty_NH (1).png
    149.5 KB · Views: 0
hello everyone. i am looking for quillson, and am holding out for a while until i find him. if you have him, please message me. i’m willing to pay nmt for him as he is very hard to find and one of my absolute dreamies. thank you.

Attachments

• AF695C79-0D04-4242-B1E6-3436BD165FEC.png
    AF695C79-0D04-4242-B1E6-3436BD165FEC.png
    444.7 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back