• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1620790399648.png

Looking for this lazy dude to join my island, he would be a permanent addition. I can pay in tbt, bells or nmt. You pick.

Judy, can pay in bells or in nmts. I'm on nookazon too with the same username so if I'm unresponsive here text me there.

I've come to the conclusion that I really like the squirrel villagers, and am looking into getting all of the male squirrels! Since I only have male villagers

I have Marshal, Static, and now filbert! Im looking for Ricky, and S̶h̶e̶l̶d̶o̶n̶, If any one has either hit me up with a message :)

I can offer TBT, NMT, and of course bells in general!

Last edited:
Anyone have Diva or Bill in boxes? I have a plot just waiting for one of them…

hello! I'm also on the lookout for diva! can pay in IGB or TBT, or can print out some NMT if needed! : )

got her! : )

Last edited:
Looking for Tabby!

My friend has an open plot on their island and is desperately trying to find Tabby the cat! They’ve gone through ~200 NMT trying to find her on the islands with no luck. If anyone has a mostly/completely ungifted Tabby available, I’ll be willing to pay at least 20 TBT or even more in IGB (I’m not sure of the conversion rate, so name your price).

Back again! Ya'll know the drill.
Looking for an ungifted:
Wolfgang
Judy

Can pay in NMT, TBT, or a combination of both.
I have Wolfgang’s amiibo. Seeing as how it looks like I won’t be able to get Diva or Bill I can help you out
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Lily in boxes, i have an open plot now :)
I have her amiibo if you still need her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back