• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1620790399648.png

Looking for this lazy dude to join my island, he would be a permanent addition. I can pay in tbt, bells or nmt. You pick.

Judy, can pay in bells or in nmts. I'm on nookazon too with the same username so if I'm unresponsive here text me there.

I've come to the conclusion that I really like the squirrel villagers, and am looking into getting all of the male squirrels! Since I only have male villagers

I have Marshal, Static, and now filbert! Im looking for Ricky, and S̶h̶e̶l̶d̶o̶n̶, If any one has either hit me up with a message :)

I can offer TBT, NMT, and of course bells in general!

Last edited:
hello! I'm also on the lookout for diva! can pay in IGB or TBT, or can print out some NMT if needed! : )

got her! : )

Last edited:
Looking for Tabby!

My friend has an open plot on their island and is desperately trying to find Tabby the cat! They’ve gone through ~200 NMT trying to find her on the islands with no luck. If anyone has a mostly/completely ungifted Tabby available, I’ll be willing to pay at least 20 TBT or even more in IGB (I’m not sure of the conversion rate, so name your price).

Back again! Ya'll know the drill.
Looking for an ungifted:
Wolfgang
Judy

Can pay in NMT, TBT, or a combination of both.
I have Wolfgang’s amiibo. Seeing as how it looks like I won’t be able to get Diva or Bill I can help you out
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Lily in boxes, i have an open plot now :)
I have her amiibo if you still need her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back