• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for ungifted vivian or judy! can pay in nmt or bells! (will have to tt for an open plot though!)

edit: place a bid in Raymond
I would really like Raymond! I dont have much bells or NMT, but would you want one of my villagers? I can have one in boxes in a couple minutes.
Post automatically merged:

I have Marshall if anybody is looking! He hasn't asked yet but I plan to move him out. I've never given him any items so his house and outfit should be original.
LF: I really need bells or possibly original Peanut
I would really like Marshall!! I don't have many bells, but I will trade you one of my villagers. I can have one in boxes in a few minutes.

I would really like Raymond! I dont have much bells or NMT, but would you want one of my villagers? I can have one in boxes in a couple minutes.

Lol, I’m so sorry!!! I was looking for him too and I placed a bid on him, I guess I didn’t put a d in place... oops! I of course lost the bid, and I’m still looking for him and it’s nearly impossible because I already have a cat villager and a smug villager.

Looking for Audie!! Will trade one of my villagers!
Post automatically merged:

Lol, I’m so sorry!!! I was looking for him too and I placed a bid on him, I guess I didn’t put a d in place... oops! I of course lost the bid, and I’m still looking for him and it’s nearly impossible because I already have a cat villager and a smug villager.
Lol, sorry! Good luck finding him, taking me forever!

Got an empty slot today and used up all of my NMs on tickets hunting for dreamies, to no avail. If anybody has Gayle, Amelia, Bruce, Olaf, Hopkins, or Rudy, please let me know! I can pay with bells if needed. (I have 19m!)

Anyone looking for The lovely Flo? She’s just asked to leave and will be in boxes tomorrow. I would love to see her go to a good home

Hi ya'll <3 I'm looking for:
Ellie, Tipper, Celia, Drago or Skye. Please let me know if you have them!!! <3 <3
Hey, Skye just asked me to move - so I can have her in boxes today if you have a spot.

sorry, someone else claimed her.

Last edited:
Is anyone looking for Zell? He has just asked to leave and will be in boxes tomorrow (November 3rd). He is lightly gifted -- Old school jacket in black, Vampire costume in purple, both of which I think he looks super cool in. I hope to see him off to a loving home! 😊

looking for ungifted Vesta, Vivian, or Ike asap please :D

Last edited:
I'm looking for ungifted Victoria, Willow, Daisy or Puck. I'll have an open slot on Thursday. Let me know what you'd like in exchange, tbt, nmt ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back