(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for pate!! I had her in wild world & she has been my favorite ever since. I’ll pay anything!!

You know what? I gave up on Marshall and got Margie instead. Yeah sure she's not nearly as popular, but it's ok. She's my first elephant, so I took the chance.

Looking for Tia or Dom. Don’t have much to offer other than Bells or maybe some cool items, so if anyone is feeling generous we can trade :)

Looking for Kiki! Please let me know if you have her and what you would like in exchange, whether it’s bells or NMT, maybe a bit of TBT.

You know what? I gave up on Marshall and got Margie instead. Yeah sure she's not nearly as popular, but it's ok. She's my first elephant, so I took the chance.
I really hope Margie isn't like Monty and kills my hybrids with her moving spot.(this is New leaf by the way) Fuchsia did but she was a dreamie she gets away with it 😎. I mean I'll be nice but I have a short temper with my villagers. If they do something I don't like 3 times, i p.p.h. (pitfall push and hit with net)

Hello, one of villager (Ed) is leaving ! I'm currently looking for Diana, Dobie, Dom, Fang, Marshal, Raymond or Wolfgang :)
If you have any of them, please send me a message. I can pay with bells or some NMT :D
Btw, I'm french so excuse me if I'm doing some mistakes in english

Looking for Ketchup!
I've got Ketchup! She's been gifted a few clothes all in her style, and she has a gas stove to go with all her cooking supplies. You can't really tell she's gifted. I'll take a pretty tbt for her!

I really hope Margie isn't like Monty and kills my hybrids with her moving spot.(this is New leaf by the way) Fuchsia did but she was a dreamie she gets away with it 😎. I mean I'll be nice but I have a short temper with my villagers. If they do something I don't like 3 times, i p.p.h. (pitfall push and hit with net)
Nevermind, Margie moved near pecan's house and she killed 2 pear trees but it's ok because they were normal pears and I had too many anyways. Bad news, well Bob is in my campsite. My town is full. I'll get him some day.

I'm looking for ungifted raddle. I don't have a plot open yet since it will probably take a while to get him
I have Raddle if you still want him :)
Post automatically merged:

I'm looking for ungifted raddle. I don't have a plot open yet since it will probably take a while to get him
I have Raddle if you still want him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back