• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for pate!! I had her in wild world & she has been my favorite ever since. I’ll pay anything!!

You know what? I gave up on Marshall and got Margie instead. Yeah sure she's not nearly as popular, but it's ok. She's my first elephant, so I took the chance.

Looking for Tia or Dom. Don’t have much to offer other than Bells or maybe some cool items, so if anyone is feeling generous we can trade :)

Looking for Kiki! Please let me know if you have her and what you would like in exchange, whether it’s bells or NMT, maybe a bit of TBT.

You know what? I gave up on Marshall and got Margie instead. Yeah sure she's not nearly as popular, but it's ok. She's my first elephant, so I took the chance.
I really hope Margie isn't like Monty and kills my hybrids with her moving spot.(this is New leaf by the way) Fuchsia did but she was a dreamie she gets away with it 😎. I mean I'll be nice but I have a short temper with my villagers. If they do something I don't like 3 times, i p.p.h. (pitfall push and hit with net)

Hello, one of villager (Ed) is leaving ! I'm currently looking for Diana, Dobie, Dom, Fang, Marshal, Raymond or Wolfgang :)
If you have any of them, please send me a message. I can pay with bells or some NMT :D
Btw, I'm french so excuse me if I'm doing some mistakes in english

I really hope Margie isn't like Monty and kills my hybrids with her moving spot.(this is New leaf by the way) Fuchsia did but she was a dreamie she gets away with it 😎. I mean I'll be nice but I have a short temper with my villagers. If they do something I don't like 3 times, i p.p.h. (pitfall push and hit with net)
Nevermind, Margie moved near pecan's house and she killed 2 pear trees but it's ok because they were normal pears and I had too many anyways. Bad news, well Bob is in my campsite. My town is full. I'll get him some day.

I'm looking for ungifted raddle. I don't have a plot open yet since it will probably take a while to get him
I have Raddle if you still want him :)
Post automatically merged:

I'm looking for ungifted raddle. I don't have a plot open yet since it will probably take a while to get him
I have Raddle if you still want him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back