• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be getting a new open space soon~ (Dobie's heading out, but I've got his Amiibo, so it's all good 😉) Currently interested in:
-Bonbon
-Teddy
-Rod
-Bill
-Vic
(I may edit this if I think of others, lol, I'm being very impulsive RN)

...I have varied tastes 😅 I'd prefer original, but if gifted, just give me an idea of what they have and if it's not too wild or weird I'd probably still be cool with it. Anyway, I can pick them up as soon as now (would need to TT, which I can) or as late as the 25th (if I didn't TT at all). I can pay in IGB or NMTs... but would PREFER TBT if that's alright! But lemme know what you'd want and we'll see what we can work out ☺

Along those lines, if anyone wants Dobie, lemme know! He'd be free. BUT he's not original- been gifted bugs and clothes and maybe a bottled ship or something... he also has some really weird clothes he's been gifted by other villagers. But if you don't mind that, he's all yours!

i don’t have any of your wanted villagers unfortunately :( but could i have dobie? i don’t mind that he’s gifted!! i’m in EST and i cant meet tonight but could you do tomorrow?

i don’t have any of your wanted villagers unfortunately :( but could i have dobie? i don’t mind that he’s gifted!! i’m in EST and i cant meet tonight but could you do tomorrow?
Sure! Tomorrow would actually work way better for me 😁 I'm in CT (an hour behind you) and can get him to you in the early/later afternoon (at the earliest, I've got work calls in the morning but will then be on and off pretty much all day)!

Sure! Tomorrow would actually work way better for me 😁 I'm in CT (an hour behind you) and can get him to you in the early/later afternoon (at the earliest, I've got work calls in the morning but will then be on and off pretty much all day)!

i’m really sorry, i wanted him but don’t have any room on my island anymore ;-; i’ll be sure to let you know if i do again! again i apologize, thank you for being so kind in your reply!! ;v;

i’m really sorry, i wanted him but don’t have any room on my island anymore ;-; i’ll be sure to let you know if i do again! again i apologize, thank you for being so kind in your reply!! ;v;
No worries! I'll just see if anyone else wants him 😊 Unfortunately, he's in boxes, so it would have to be today!

So here's me letting everyone know Dobie is still available (for free)! He's NOT original, he has some bugs/fish and some clothing (including weird stuff from other villagers 😝) but if you don't mind, lemme know, and he's yours! (though I won't be able to get him out for a few hours, I'm in a work meeting right now)

No worries! I'll just see if anyone else wants him 😊 Unfortunately, he's in boxes, so it would have to be today!

So here's me letting everyone know Dobie is still available (for free)! He's NOT original, he has some bugs/fish and some clothing (including weird stuff from other villagers 😝) but if you don't mind, lemme know, and he's yours! (though I won't be able to get him out for a few hours, I'm in a work meeting right now)

oh okay!! still, thank you for the offer!! 😊

I'm looking for ungifted raddle. I don't have a plot open yet since it will probably take a while to get him

Hi, I'm looking for Erik and have an empty plot. I can offer 50 NMTs or 4million bells! Thank you so much.

Edit: NVM, I got him! Thank you!

Last edited:
Have an empty plot and looking for any of these if anyone wants to get rid of them:
- O'Hare
- Kabuki
- Tangy
- Zucker
- Audie
- Flora
- Mint
- Coco
I can only offer tbt as payment though,,,

Looking for Poncho and Butch! I have IGB and NMT
They are my absolute favorites ><

Last edited:
Looking for Erik and Teddy!
Can offer TBT, NMT, or whatever you think it's fair :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back