• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Static is leaving! I love him but I want to experience new villagers. Looking for some nmt so I can go hunting, but nothing too crazy. Or could trade for Roscoe, he is my favorite!

Hello, I am looking for some cat villagers! I only have two plots available and I’m looking for either Kabuki, Tom, Punchy, or Raymond I would be willing to offer 50 nmt and All the bells i have for them

I'm looking for Dom, Pierce, and Cookie mostly. I'd rather pay with TBT but can do igb too. I don't like paying with NMTs. I also have amiibo cards for Dobie, Bones, Pinky, Sprocket, and a few others I can't remember atm

edit: I forgot tbt was disabled for now. Well, I guess if I HAD to I would pay with NMT, but it really is only if you will absolutely not take igb. I just want my bby Pierce
Pierce is moving out of my town, if you want him. He's free!
Post automatically merged:

I'm looking for Dom, Pierce, and Cookie mostly. I'd rather pay with TBT but can do igb too. I don't like paying with NMTs. I also have amiibo cards for Dobie, Bones, Pinky, Sprocket, and a few others I can't remember atm

edit: I forgot tbt was disabled for now. Well, I guess if I HAD to I would pay with NMT, but it really is only if you will absolutely not take igb. I just want my bby Pierce
Just noticed in your signature that you already have him. Sorry about that!

LF:
Ozzie
Wade
Erik
Julia
Vanessa
Melba

currently have an open spot, but will not be online a couple hours (CEST do enough time left)

Hello, I am looking for some cat villagers! I only have two plots available and I’m looking for either Kabuki, Tom, Punchy, or Raymond I would be willing to offer 50 nmt and All the bells i have for them
i have raymond

i would loveeee coco :) i love how unique and creepy she is
i have coco :)

Bangle is in boxes. She’s been here for ages and has been well loved and gifted, so certainly not original.

Still looking for an ungifted/original Teddy!
(To everyone who mentioned my before, thank you, but I already got Fang. I love him! ♡)

Selling a gifted Marina (not from me)
is she still available?

Hi, I'm looking for Kody for my GF, its kind of Urgent hahaha thanks!!
are you still looking? i just got kody and can kick him out soon, just pm me!

Looking for Kabuki, Katt or Ribbot! :)
still looking for katt? i can kick her out! she’s free if you still need her.

Last edited:
I have a Benjamin Amiibo so could potentially look to move him and out via amiibo. How are you sorted for plots as it could take a bit to do if you were looking to trade?
I can make one open for tomorrow? Pm me with the details

I'm looking for Nibbles to add to my squirrel island. I can trade bells, flowers, fossils, etc for her but unfortunately do not have many NMTs or rare things.

im looking for Genji I have an open plot rn so I would love to move him to my island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back