• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Judy Raymond or marshal
I have Kyle at my campsite I don’t want him I am going to start at 75 nmt Right now it is Monday so if you want him i will tell dodo code k
Post automatically merged:

You can also start to bid higher to get him if no one wants him I will lower the price

Last edited:
Hey its me again, got a bad experince in a previous trade so now I gotta re-get villagers

Looking for UNGIFTED (Meaning hasnt been given any furniture or clothes) Tybalt, Teddy and/or Fang. I can pay in nmt or tbt
Hi,

I have Fang in boxes today. The only gift I gave him was a wreath for his door.
Let me know if you’d like him. Not really looking for anything but a tip would be appreciated.

Hey its me again, got a bad experince in a previous trade so now I gotta re-get villagers

Looking for UNGIFTED (Meaning hasnt been given any furniture or clothes) Tybalt, Teddy and/or Fang. I can pay in nmt or tbt
Hi! I have Fangs amiibo card so I can put him on my island for you if you’re interested 😊

I'm planning on going island hopping later to look for Static once I get rid of Admiral but just in case I don't find him thought I would post here so see if anyone will be willing to sell him to me later. I'll only be available to get him if my island hopping ends up as a failure (I haven't been island hopping for a while and would prefer to do this first since it's exciting to meet new villagers). Idk when I'll get rid of admiral but it will be sometime within the next week.

Anyone selling Dom, Sherb, Tangy, Melba, or Punchy?

If so, please reply with how much you want for them and we can negotiate. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Cookie! Can pick up asap. Please DM me if you have her for sale or if you have her amiibo card and can TT to sell her to me. Thank you!

I'm also looking for Fang.
I’ve got Cookie in boxes at the moment if you’re still looking? Not given her any gifts, ideally looking for some NMT to go hunting with :)

I'm looking for Kiki! It's really important for me to have her on my island, and I can offer 2 million bells

Looking for Beardo, he's literally my last dream villager.. willing to pay IGB or NMT (reasonable price please). I have a spot ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back