(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Static is leaving! I love him but I want to experience new villagers. Looking for some nmt so I can go hunting, but nothing too crazy. Or could trade for Roscoe, he is my favorite!

Hello, I am looking for some cat villagers! I only have two plots available and I’m looking for either Kabuki, Tom, Punchy, or Raymond I would be willing to offer 50 nmt and All the bells i have for them

I'm looking for Dom, Pierce, and Cookie mostly. I'd rather pay with TBT but can do igb too. I don't like paying with NMTs. I also have amiibo cards for Dobie, Bones, Pinky, Sprocket, and a few others I can't remember atm

edit: I forgot tbt was disabled for now. Well, I guess if I HAD to I would pay with NMT, but it really is only if you will absolutely not take igb. I just want my bby Pierce
Pierce is moving out of my town, if you want him. He's free!
Post automatically merged:

I'm looking for Dom, Pierce, and Cookie mostly. I'd rather pay with TBT but can do igb too. I don't like paying with NMTs. I also have amiibo cards for Dobie, Bones, Pinky, Sprocket, and a few others I can't remember atm

edit: I forgot tbt was disabled for now. Well, I guess if I HAD to I would pay with NMT, but it really is only if you will absolutely not take igb. I just want my bby Pierce
Just noticed in your signature that you already have him. Sorry about that!

LF:
Ozzie
Wade
Erik
Julia
Vanessa
Melba

currently have an open spot, but will not be online a couple hours (CEST do enough time left)

Hello, I am looking for some cat villagers! I only have two plots available and I’m looking for either Kabuki, Tom, Punchy, or Raymond I would be willing to offer 50 nmt and All the bells i have for them
i have raymond

i would loveeee coco :) i love how unique and creepy she is
i have coco :)

Bangle is in boxes. She’s been here for ages and has been well loved and gifted, so certainly not original.

Still looking for an ungifted/original Teddy!
(To everyone who mentioned my before, thank you, but I already got Fang. I love him! ♡)

Selling a gifted Marina (not from me)
is she still available?

Hi, I'm looking for Kody for my GF, its kind of Urgent hahaha thanks!!
are you still looking? i just got kody and can kick him out soon, just pm me!

Looking for Kabuki, Katt or Ribbot! :)
still looking for katt? i can kick her out! she’s free if you still need her.

Last edited:
I have a Benjamin Amiibo so could potentially look to move him and out via amiibo. How are you sorted for plots as it could take a bit to do if you were looking to trade?
I can make one open for tomorrow? Pm me with the details

I'm looking for Nibbles to add to my squirrel island. I can trade bells, flowers, fossils, etc for her but unfortunately do not have many NMTs or rare things.

im looking for Genji I have an open plot rn so I would love to move him to my island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back