• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
canberra in boxes! she is free to a good home, it's very hard parting with her :(

Just looking for Chrissy!!
Also giving Audie away for free!!! Audie has found a good home!

Last edited:
I have an open plot I’d like to fill.

I’m looking for Deirdre, Katt, Fuschia, Cherry and the lovely Vivian.

Tankoo

The best way to get tickets selling villagers I campsite rolled for a while and got really popular villagers I didn’t want so I sold them on the discord server and got a lot of tickets
Thank you I've been trying that and mystery islands but never seem to get anybody of much popularity. I'm really not looking to get into the discord game as that's a bit unstable.. honestly I'm just looking for someone who isn't charging 1000 nmts 10 million bells and a human sacrifice for a character

Thank you I've been trying that and mystery islands but never seem to get anybody of much popularity. I'm really not looking to get into the discord game as that's a bit unstable.. honestly I'm just looking for someone who isn't charging 1000 nmts 10 million bells and a human sacrifice for a character
Don’t forget your soul they ask for that

Hello! I am looking for Moe. If you have him please let me know what it would take to get him! I had him in wild world and i really would love him for my island!! :)

Hey I saw this thread earlier doing a giveaway for Sprocket, not sure if he's still available though:

Thank you so much for the lead! I’m going to try contact them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back