• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Bruce or Snake

Edit, just got Coco 😊😊

Last edited:
hey, if anyone has freya i can offer lots of nmt, sakura petals, bells etc whatever you want. i need her asap. i had a chance to get her but i was dumb and my internet was being screwy so i didnt come on a few days and missed my chance ;_; shes one of my all time favs

I am trying to cycle someone else out and Mitzi pinged to move. Looking for NMT or gold nuggets :)

Looking for Sprocket. Please let me know if anyone is getting rid of him!
Hey I saw this thread earlier doing a giveaway for Sprocket, not sure if he's still available though:

Hey there! You might have a better chance if you post you are looking for Raymond in the “looking for” thread! <3 link to it is here: click me!

hope you find him soon!

looking for bob the cat in boxes please :(
i have 1 million bells to offer anyone who has him!
first time on the forums hope this goes well!

Does anybody have Raymond? I offer 2.000.000 bells
Post automatically merged:

LF: Raymond
I offer 2.000.000 bells and 20nmt

LF raymond. I know its a long shot I have some NMT's I've been saving up but not hundreds i also have a 2 mil bells I could give up but mostly I can get ANY amiibo you wish. It will take a day or so for me to be able to move an amiibo in and out.

LF raymond. I know its a long shot I have some NMT's I've been saving up but not hundreds i also have a 2 mil bells I could give up but mostly I can get ANY amiibo you wish. It will take a day or so for me to be able to move an amiibo in and out.
The best way to get tickets selling villagers I campsite rolled for a while and got really popular villagers I didn’t want so I sold them on the discord server and got a lot of tickets

I am looking for Deirdre, Poppy or Agent S. The day after tomorrow (Friday; European time, if relevant), Tex will have moved out and I will have an open slot then.

I don't really have much to offer (at the moment I have 100,000 igb - I can only in the evenings and don't play the stock market - and I can convert some Nook Miles to tickets), so I am sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back