• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking for Chrissy!!
Also giving Audie away for free!!! Audie has found a good home!

Last edited:
I have an open plot I’d like to fill.

I’m looking for Deirdre, Katt, Fuschia, Cherry and the lovely Vivian.

Tankoo

The best way to get tickets selling villagers I campsite rolled for a while and got really popular villagers I didn’t want so I sold them on the discord server and got a lot of tickets
Thank you I've been trying that and mystery islands but never seem to get anybody of much popularity. I'm really not looking to get into the discord game as that's a bit unstable.. honestly I'm just looking for someone who isn't charging 1000 nmts 10 million bells and a human sacrifice for a character

Thank you I've been trying that and mystery islands but never seem to get anybody of much popularity. I'm really not looking to get into the discord game as that's a bit unstable.. honestly I'm just looking for someone who isn't charging 1000 nmts 10 million bells and a human sacrifice for a character
Don’t forget your soul they ask for that

Hello! I am looking for Moe. If you have him please let me know what it would take to get him! I had him in wild world and i really would love him for my island!! :)

Hey I saw this thread earlier doing a giveaway for Sprocket, not sure if he's still available though:

Thank you so much for the lead! I’m going to try contact them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back