• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any snooty wolf or Blanche. Can give 10 NMT or Reneigh

finally chaddar will be moving out tomorrow, and I'll have an empty plot the day after. so I'm looking for any of the following villagers:

Bob, Punchy, Wolfgang, Flora, Ken, Muffy

can pay NMT or IGB, please DM me if you're interested 😊

LF: Punchy!! FT: 30 or more NMT and bells if you want!! can also thrown in some pink tulips and pink hyacinths if desired!!

I don’t have a whole lot to offer, but if someone has Maddie moving out or doesn’t want her, let me know! Will have an open plot tomorrow :)

if anyone has keaton, scoot or bluebear in boxes i’d really love to come pick them up!! i’ve got nmt and an open plot, please dm me with offers if they’re available today💗

LF: Lobo
i’m poor i legit only have 5 NMT to give away but this has been my childhood villanger since forever, it’ll be greatly appreciated

I have Punchy and can have him in boxes tomorrow for NMTs
omg THANK YOUU is 30 nmt enough? let me know if you want anything else!! i will work on getting a plot open tonight :D i can dm you for details ahhh ive been looking for punchy for so long LOL tysm!!

hello everybody!
i'm in search for broccolo, please!
thank you so much for your help :love:

Hey! If you are still looking for Vesta, I've got her and you can have her. Let me know :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey! I'm looking for Yuka, Olivia, Annalise, Cookie, Skye, Lily, Chrissy, Marina, Judy, Pekoe, Merengue, and Diana

Hey, I have Tiffany if you want her!
Omg ye
Hey! If you are still looking for Vesta, I've got her and you can have her. Let me know :)

Hey! I'm looking for Yuka, Olivia, Annalise, Cookie, Skye, Lily, Chrissy, Marina, Judy, Pekoe, Merengue, and Diana

Hey, I have Tiffany if you want her!

You have Tiffany?!

i’m looking to get rid of kiki! pm me if interested!

update: someone has claimed her! i have her as an amiibo villager though, so if anyone still wants her, i can scan her back in!

Last edited:
Coco or Joey for sale (camper request, so can choose who to put in boxes). Looking for IGB maybe some NMT.

PT or reply here with offers:

Coco or Joey for sale (camper request, so can choose who to put in boxes). Looking for IGB maybe some NMT.

PT or reply here with offers:
Hi! How much for Joey? I would love to have him, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back