• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Curt the cranky bear. I should have an open plot the day after tomorrow but i thought putting this a little before that wont hurt. I can offer bells, NMT, or a mix of both. Edited to add that i can offer TBT as well!

Last edited:
I am looking for Judy! I have Marshal to offer in exchange for her! I don’t TT or anything so I would just keep Marshal for you until he pings me to move out.

my sister is looking to get rid of beardo!

Last edited:
LF:
Prince and Henry(frogs)
Cube or Sprinkle(Penguins)
Bunnie or Ruby(rabbits)
Flora(ostrich) or
Ketchup(duck)

Can trade wishlist items or offer a few NMTs if need be :) Please PM!

Last edited:
I'm looking for Judy!

I can exchange NMT and/or other villagers. I have access to most non-new villagers, so PM me if you have Judy and are interested in a trade. ( I also have Audie to trade in exchange for Judy.)

Thanks all! :)

Edit: Forgot to mention, I also have Reneigh I can trade.

Last edited:
LF: Punchy!! FT: 30 NMT + bells if you want!! i don’t have a plot open yet but i can get one open if you have him !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back