• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately looking for Ankha. Have Marina, Merengue, Beau, Bluebear and Dobie that Id be willing to trade for her. Can also throw in bells

Looking for Rudy or Genji! I can offer 30NMT + various hybrids. Let me know ♥

Looking for Rudy or Genji! I can offer 30NMT + various hybrids. Let me know ♥
Hi! I have Rudy and will happily take 30 NMT for him! and maybe some purple or pink roses if you have any?
I've got an auction going on at the moment! take a look c:

Hello! I'm looking for Fang, Vivian, Genji or Marshal! I'll have an empty plot today and would love to get any of them! I can offer 20-30 NMTs for any of them !!

Edit: I got Fang!

Last edited:
LF: Chevre, Vesta, Stella, Wendy, June, and Fang (as if lol). Can offer NMT, IGB, or items.
Hey! If you are still looking for Vesta, I've got her and you can have her. Let me know :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey! I'm looking for Yuka, Olivia, Annalise, Cookie, Skye, Lily, Chrissy, Judy, Pekoe, Merengue, and Diana

LF Tiffany.

My one and only true dreamie. 😭
Hey, I have Tiffany if you want her!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm still looking for Kabuki.
I'm offering a lot for him (either in NMT, IGB, hybrid flowers, and possibly tbt)
but only if he is all original (clothes & furniture) and if he moved out naturally (not forced out via amiibo)
I cannot stress those above conditions enough; I am only interested in an all original, naturally moved out Kabuki.
I have an open spot right now and will probably be island hopping until I either get him myself or someone offers him.

looking for tom the cranky cat. i dont have much but im willing to offer 500k bells (all i have in my savings atm) and pink/blue hyacinth hybrids. i also have a decent amount of purple roses. i can even throw in whatever star fragments i have laying around.

i have an open spot and id love to snag him asap if possible ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back