(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Raymond!
I don't have to much but I can offer 10 nmt, 500k igb, blue or orange pansies ect. Pm me if you'd be willing to part with him! Or here's my discord if I'm not online LessAmazingMaddy#4453

LF Freya, willing to do a mix of TBT and some nook miles tickets. I know TBT is offline atm but I had ~450 and I'm honestly willing to part with all of it.
I currently have Freya but she seems anchored in my town at the moment. I'm doing a bunch of TT, so if she ends up deciding to leave I'll keep you in mind.

I currently have Freya but she seems anchored in my town at the moment. I'm doing a bunch of TT, so if she ends up deciding to leave I'll keep you in mind.
thank you! much appreciated :)

Looking for Tangy!
Can pay in bells or NMT. Don't have much but worth a shot! Can take today.

LF Sherb, Raymond or Marshal, can offer nmt! Message me if you have one available

LF: Bob
FT: Beau & Bunnie
Beau & Bunnie just moved in so hopefully they'll be easy to put in boxes soon???
(I also have Zucker and Audie up for trade but I've kinda talked to them a lot so idk how long it will take for them to leave)

Edit: offer on hold for now, I heard theres been more villager trading glitches so don't wanna risk it atm ):

Last edited:
LF: Kidd the smug goat
I can offer bells or NMTs just let me know and maybe we can come up with a price ;;

LF: Muffy & Blanche

Can pay with TBT when it's back online

I am currently looking for Peck, Dobie, Willow, Hazel and Raymond. Willing to pay a lot of Tickets and IGB! <3 Just send me a PM if you're willing to trade. I also have Dom for an offer for Raymond!

Hi there! I'm desperate for Ketchup, an absolute dream villager! Also looking for Apple and Marshal! Can pay tons of NMT and Bells, as well as a pretty big catalog I can help you catalog with! Just let me know and we can work something out : ) Have a great day!

Is Candi available in New Horizons? I'm looking for Candi, Poppy, Static, Hamphrey, Bob, and Sylvana

hey guys! i’m looking for either roald raymond or beau! offering tbt or goldie!

LF Ankha, Merry, Punchy, Fauna, Bam

Offering IGB, NMT, and I have a good amount of amiibo as well

LF: Vesta, Eugene, Bud, Goldie, O’Hare, Butch, Raymond, Reneigh.

Will Box: Blanche, Mira, Sprinkle, Roald, Cyd, Claudia, Colton, Midge

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm looking for Francine, Chrissy and O'Hare!
I can offer NMT, TBT bells (when they're available again on the site) or IG bells!
Also note that I have Audie with me so a potential trade could be possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back