(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trading sherb + merengue, bells, nmt, and collectibles for raymond!! pm me please

Looking for:

Dobie
Molly
Kyle
Whitney
Erik
Found him!

I can offer Nook Mile Tickets!

I'd rather avoid Amiibo force-out's. I know the glitch was supposed to be fixed, but since some people are still experiencing issues I'd rather be safe than sorry!

Last edited:
hi, i’m super looking for Audie!!
i can offer any villager that’s available as amiibo since my bf has the whole collection +60-70NMT!! <33

looking for most villagers, just tryna full up my down, pls message if you’ve got a villager you need rid of unless it’s barold lmao

im looking for moose bc he is cool
will pay in fish bait, but gonna have to interact tomo bc its late

I'm looking for Dotty and Colton! They're my two dreamies, so I can offer NMT or bells if needed.

The villagers I will probably put in boxes if they ask me to are Mint, Henry, Antonio, Canberra and Del.

Hi! I have Colton in boxes right now, willing to take any offer of nmt/igb :)

Looking for (as of 4/4);;

Lily
Molly
Marina
Pekoe
Rosie
Melba
Wolfgang
Merry

I can offer bells, NMT + other goods to those who may be able to help me!

Lily
Molly
Marina
Pekoe
Rosie
Melba
Wolfgang
Merry

I have Rosie moving in who I can move out for you in a bit, how many NMT/bells are you offering? : o

I have Rosie moving in who I can move out for you in a bit, how many NMT/bells are you offering? : o

I have no idea whats shes worth so please make an offer whatever you think is fair and we can work from there (plus Im going to have to get someone out again xp)

Lily
Molly
Marina
Pekoe
Rosie
Melba
Wolfgang
Merry

shes not in boxes yet so if ur not in a rush i can give u marina! she was the last to move in but i dont plan on keeping her and would like to give her to someone who actually rly wants her aaaaa

shes not in boxes yet so if ur not in a rush i can give u marina! she was the last to move in but i dont plan on keeping her and would like to give her to someone who actually rly wants her aaaaa
That would be absolutely wonderful! I would adore the chance to have her around, I dont have space right now but I'm currently making it for my dreamies, what would you like in return for her?

That would be absolutely wonderful! I would adore the chance to have her around, I dont have space right now but I'm currently making it for my dreamies, what would you like in return for her?

would 20 NMT be okay? if u also have rose seeds ill gladly take those but otherwise just miles tickets are fine :0c

would 20 NMT be okay? if u also have rose seeds ill gladly take those but otherwise just miles tickets are fine :0c
That would be a-ok with me! And I'm actually in search or roses myself so I would sadly only be able to offer NMT :p

That would be a-ok with me! And I'm actually in search or roses myself so I would sadly only be able to offer NMT :p

alright, ill keep u in mind once i get her in boxes!! she has no other takers anyway so ill gladly reserve her for u /o/

LF: Static!!
He's been in all my towns since wild world and is my ultimate favourite but I haven't been able to find him on islands with NMT!

I would literally offer anything NMT, bells, hybrid flowers, cherry blossom items etc please name your price (i would also be willing to trade my current villagers: merengue and marina for him) tysm!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back