(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm looking for Drago!

He's my nephew's ultimate dreamy!
He's been looking for him for ages, since New Leaf and never had a chance to get him. So I really want to help him this time! If you have him and are ready to let him go, please tell me ! Tell me your price, I can give Nook Miles Ticket and/or IGB.

Thank you very much !

Looking for Raymond
I can pay in TBT, IGB (currently at 1.5 mil), NMT (currently 25 but adding everyday), gold ores, Sakura wand, my life force

I don't currently have a plot open but I TT so I could have one as soon as you're ready ~

i am desperately looking for my beloved Zell :cry: would pay all my bells for him (more than 1 mio)

Last edited:
Looking for Cat villagers (except for Lolly and Kabuki as I already got those)

I like pretty much all of them. Can offer either IGB or NMTs just name your pricea

LF Julian, Scoot, Mint and Olivia - Julian is my top priority rn as I’d like him for my 10th move in! Offering nmt and tbt (when it comes back). Also have hybrid hyacinths, pansies, cosmos.

Last edited:
LF dotty genji and ankha/tasha!

i can trade marina for ankha/genji, dont rly have much bells right now u-u and i can buy off dotty with NMT!!

Looking for:
Raymond, Marshal, Flurry, and Vivian!

I have Julian on my island, and also Amiibo cards for Diana, Lolly, Molly, Pietro, Lucky, Spark, Chrissy and Francine, and a bunch more :)

If you could pm me that would be awesome, thanks!

LF: Raymond, Lucky, or Lolly

-I can pay IGB
-Have amiibo cards for Bob, Julian, Kid Cat, Chrissy, Francine, Ankha, and Octavian
-or NMT (depending on how much you want)

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help!

LF:

BRUCE
LOPEZ
DEIRDRE
BAM
ERIK
RUBY
TEDDY

pls message me if u have any of the above and hopefully we can work something out x

Hello! I'm looking for Raymond and Judy! I can offer TBT bells and in game bells as well as a few NMT. Amiibo card-wise I have Muffy, Felicity, Stitches, Merengue and I recently traded for Diana, Fauna and Marina's so they'll be on their way to me. Please let me know if you're willing to help!

I'm looking for Dotty and Colton! They're my two dreamies, so I can offer NMT or bells if needed.

The villagers I will probably put in boxes if they ask me to are Mint, Henry, Antonio, Canberra and Del.

Julia has just told me she wants to leave so I guess she'll be in boxes tomorrow?
I just got sherb today from a random island. I also just scanned in kid cat and he kicked out an ugly anteater. I ordered Julia's card online so I'll get her one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back