• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if it's lightly gifted! Giving 600k-2 million bells. Pick your price! Again, looking for Joey the duck

Looking for merry!! Gifted status does not matter! I need her within today so my plot doesn't autofill and I can still do the new years countdown. I'm paying 75 nook miles tickets for her, so let me know if you'd be interested!

Last edited:
I'm desperately looking for Coco as my final dreamie! Currently staying on the same day as my open plot to grind NMTs, so I'll be looking for as long as it takes.

Once I have her I will be kicking out Bob via an amiibo card of another villager, in case anyone's looking for him in the future.

Looking for Tammy, Sasha, Carrie, or Judy!

EDIT: No longer looking for Carrie, I decided to go with Etoile instead.

ANOTHER EDIT: Now looking for Dom and Raymond!

Last edited:
Looking for Tammy, Sasha, Carrie, or Judy!

If you are still looking for Marshal, he'll be leaving my island soon, so I can help! PM me and we can discuss the details.😊

Hello, if you're still looking for either Sasha or Judy, I can definitely help. Please just message back. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back