• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :-]
I’m looking for Dom the jock sheep!
Can offer you:
3 million bells
10 NMT
Bob the lazy cat
Other villagers: Maple, Blanche, Renee, Bam, Wart Jr.
Please PM he’s a dreamie!

Last edited:
LF Marshal! I can offer Apollo, Renee, Cole, Wendy, or Roscoe in trade, or we can figure something else out w/ NMT + bells :>

LF> Peanut (she's my dreamie!)

I only started a couple days ago so I only have ~15 NMT to my name at the moment (and a miniscule amount of Bells), but I'll likely be earning more over the next few days! 💖

LF: Apollo or Shep
FT: IGB, NMT, Rosie, Goldie or Stitches !!
please dm me if interested!!!!!

looking for marshal (or punchy but marshal preferred)!
have chrissy and rosie
can maybe offer nmt / bells / furniture depending

I’ve been looking for Lolly for quite some time and have had no luck. If you have her in boxes please let me know your price.
Looking for; Merengue, Lolly(!!!), Raymond, Wolfgang, Bob, and Sherb!

I have; Bells, Nook Mile tickets, I can try and get Lucky, Rosie, Goldie, Stitches, and a few other cute babes to move for you as well!
LF: Lolly, Maple, Raymond, Felicity, Stitches, Bruce
FT: Bells, tickets, Pinky, Scoot, Lopez, Punchy (still unsure about him)

Edit: I'm trading Punchy only when I acquire Stitches!
Looking for Lolly!

I have Lolly in boxes! LF NMT :)

Looking for Lucky for a friend. I have a plot open and ready, just need the bandage puppy.
Willing to trade 30 NMT. I also have 2.5 million bells as well.

Looking for Lucky for a friend. I have a plot open and ready, just need to bandage puppy.
Willing to trade 30 NMT. I also have 2.5 million bells as well.
I don't have him ready to move yet but I can tomorrow, if you're interested? I was going to put him on auction but getting him to move has been slow work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back