• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for Boone, bob, punchy or rosie! i have a ton of amiibo cards so i can villager trade.
Hi Beanz I was wondering if your willing to do TBT for them
I can get you either Bob, Punchy or Rosie if your still looking for them.

Hi Beanz I was wondering if your willing to do TBT for them
I can get you either Bob, Punchy or Rosie if your still looking for them.
hi thank you! i would rather only get boone atm, i still need to open a plot on my island for him. how does 30-50 tbt sound? i have to go to school but i will try to open a plot later today.

hi thank you! i would rather only get boone atm, i still need to open a plot on my island for him. how does 30-50 tbt sound? i have to go to school but i will try to open a plot later today.
Aww sorry but I don't own Boone's card so I'm unable to get him for people :(
I really hope someone else has his card and can get him for you, or maybe I can sell you some NMTs if you want to go hunting
Sorry I couldn't help

This a long shot but LF Ankha if anyone has her I have a plot ready!

Use this thread to post the villagers you're currently looking for, whether you want to purchase them or receive them for free.

Due to the amount of threads people would otherwise make, we'll keep all looking for posts in this one central location, so please refrain from making new threads about the villagers you're looking to obtain. Also be sure to post no more than every 4 hours in this thread. Thanks!
Hi new here^^ I was wondering if anyone has Bunnie? And if y'all are willing to help in my search for her :)

EDIT: Thanks @airpeaches for helping me get my fav villager <3
[LF: BECKY] [FT: Bells, NMT, Crafting materials]
I have an open plot but no forum currency ):

Last edited:
Anybody have Bunnie in boxes or any Dreamies? 😍💕

I would trade some star fragments or even wallpapers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still LF ankha if anyone has her or can get me her, I know it’s a long shot but it never hurts to ask. FT: Bells, NMT, crafting materials, furniture I sadly have next to no forum currency

Still LF ankha if anyone has her or can get me her, I know it’s a long shot but it never hurts to ask. FT: Bells, NMT, crafting materials, furniture I sadly have next to no forum currency
May have missed my chance so still looking! Just got a spot open after the game auto filled my last one

Going NMT hunting again for like the third time or something, still looking for Frita/Cherry(the dog)/Renee/Mint
Can pay something else besides TBT/collectiables let me know if you wanna work something out with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back