(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I have a spot open today, so I was looking for maybe Chief, maybe Purrl 💭

I can offer TBT or NMTs!

Hello o wo I am looking for Reneigh, will have space after today.

Hello! I have Reneigh in my island but she's unoriginal, she was one of my starters

I'll have time to TT her out for you during the weekend, if you haven't got her from anyone else until then and don't mind her being gifted, feel free to PM me!

I’m looking for Lily the frog for my island! Willing to offer 1 mil bells and 100 nmt. Please message me if you are interested!

Looking for a pig or sheep villager, I have Curly and Pietro but would probably take any others. Feel free to message me if you can help.

Hi! Looking for Genji!!! I can offer bells or items from the following series/sets:
- Sanrio!
- Celeste’s items (both zodiac and space themes)
- Wedding set
- or just ask me for what you’re looking for and wanting and I’ll check.
Thank you!!!!

hiya! i'm looking for pietro ; o ; / he was one of my starting villagers in new leaf. i've just recently gotten into nh, so i'd really like him to join my island!

Looking for:
3F8627BD-34F0-4EBF-9036-26D870415E8D.jpeg

I have the following cards up to trade:
1633398805858.jpeg
1633398941227.jpeg

hey !! i was wondering if anyone has pietro they’d be able to give away ?? i cant offer much cause it’s for my friends account, but she’s been looking all year and hasn’t gotten him- i have her w/ me irl tonight and was able to start the moving away process for her villagers, but i just don’t have a pietro to fill for her !!! TYSM

Looking for any of these if available for trade:
- Dora
- Joey
- Purrl
- Cookie
- Portia
- Lucy
- Admiral
- Maddie
- Velma
- Lily

Looking for any of these if available for trade: