• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have an empty plot two days from now. I am looking for ungifted Judy! I will offer handsomely.

still still stillllll looking for Raymond

can offer bells, NMTs, TBT or special DIY and special items

raymond.png

Looking for Lolly! Or Tia! Can trade NMT or TBT! I have an open plot today! 💕

I can get you Lolly, she has been gifted a sweetheart grey top and that's it. I can push her put using aimboo 😊 I am looking for NMT to find my dreamies.
Post automatically merged:

EDIT: Changed mind and going a different route for my town. Looking for Bluebear and Cherry instead! (Cherry the dog, not cheri the bear)
Cherry can be in boxes today :) if you still need her

I can get you Lolly, she has been gifted a sweetheart grey top and that's it. I can push her put using aimboo 😊 I am looking for NMT to find my dreamies.
Post automatically merged:

Cherry can be in boxes today :) if you still need her
Thank you so much for the offer! I was able to get Lolly from another user last night!

I'm looking for Reneigh, my last dreamy, ungifted or lightly gifted. I have about 50 NMT to trade for her once I get an open plot. If only Blaire would want to move away...

By the time Blaire decides to move, I might have significantly more NMT, lol.

Looking for an uchiiii and a jock
- Agnes, Deirdre, Pashmina or Muffy
- Dom or Rudy
I can offer NMT or trade for ungifted Amelia or Ruby (my two amiibos ahah)
Thanks ☺️💕

I am looking for Muffy! I have an open plot today. I can pay in TBT. I've been looking for her for so long.

Last edited:
Hi ya'll <3 I'm looking for:
Ellie, Tipper, Celia, Drago or Skye. Please let me know if you have them!!! <3 <3
I have Skye's amiibo! Would you be willing to get her for tbt? I would have to TT her in and TT someone else in after her, and it's just tedious lol.

Looking for an uchiiii and a jock
- Agnes, Deirdre, Pashmina or Muffy
- Dom or Rudy
I can offer NMT or trade for ungifted Amelia or Ruby (my two amiibos ahah)
Thanks ☺💕
I could push out Pashmina, how many nmt are you offering? Only thing she's been gifted has been an iron door... thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back