• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Kabuki or June~ The plot is already open.

EDIT: Nevermind had a villager move in XD

Last edited:
LF ungifted fauna! Paying in tbt or igb
I have an ungifted Fauna on my island. She’s hasn’t suggested to move out yet but I can TT her out. I’m desperately looking for NMTs so I can go dreamie hunting :) but since you said IGB or TBT I guess it’s not an option for you?:)

I am Looking for Phoebe as today One of my Vaillager ask to move out on 8/10/2020 USA CST 1:40 pm So in a Few days or so i will have a Plot open. I am open to Pay 14 NMT and 300 TBT on at day.

LF:
Ava / Kiki / Lolly / Rosie / Kid Cat

I have no idea how the ACNH villager market works, haven't been online here since ACNL. I can offer no in-game bells, but tickets are possible! I also have some TBT bells left over, if those are what you're looking for. Let me know if you can help me out! :)

EDIT:
Have since found people willing to help me. Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
I'm still looking for my dreamiest dreamie, Beau. I've had the game since it released and I still can't seem to get him.

While I don't have room for him at the current moment, I have someone moving out tomorrow and there will be an open plot for him on Wednesday. I would like this plot to be his, as it's the spot I wanted him to move into from the start, and finally the Lazy that has been there all along is leaving.

If anyone would be willing to help me get Beau this Wednesday, I would greatly, immensely, incredibly appreciate it. I'm willing to pay TBT. I can also negotiate with NMT if you prefer that instead (but you'll have to wait while I exchange points to get the tickets). IGB I can probably do, as well.

Please contact me if you would like to work something out. He's my favorite villager and I really, really want him on my New Horizons island. I was heartbroken when he left my NL town.

Hi! For anyone who may be looking for him, there doesn't really seem to be any so I'm not expecting a response lol, I have (Gifted)Klaus in boxes today. Will be willing to sell him for 10 NMTs, or best offer.

Offering 20 gold nuggets plus nmts and bells for either one of these cranky boys. Must be ungifted/original

Attachments

• 56D8E198-12F5-40F8-BE4A-D2AE5E62F399.png
    56D8E198-12F5-40F8-BE4A-D2AE5E62F399.png
    894.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 77A7B545-4332-49AB-8E52-FFF490CB6402.png
    77A7B545-4332-49AB-8E52-FFF490CB6402.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 4
LF: Reneigh!

Still waiting for Bud to ask to move out. (I don’t dislike him, and I want him to find a home, but Audie definitely out-jocks him.) xD

LF: Katt
Don't have any NMT to offer and I have a pitiful amount of TBT, but I can offer IGB and would be happy to help out with weeding, watering, etc.

EDIT: I also have a plot open!

Hello! I have a plot open today!
I'm looking for Beau, Wolfgang, or Lolly! I don't gave a lot of NMTs, only 9 to be specific, so I can pay in Bells. Or maybe both. I have 1 mil Bells ^-^

I have lucky in boxes if anyone is still looking for him. Just looking for some nmt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back