• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Julia the snooty ostrich/peacock!! I will have a free plot tomorrow (will TT if you have her ready today), and I am willing to pay NMT or bells!
please let me know <3

still looking for original:
  • admiral, the cranky bird
  • sylvana, the normal squirrel
i can pay in IGB, NMT, TBT, rare materials like cherry blossoms or rusted parts and more! :D thanks a bunch 🌟

Looking for Dom! He's my last dreamie, and I can offer in IGB, TBT, or something from the shops in my signature!

Looking for: Fang, Dom, or Rudy (no major preference towards any one of them, just whoever you have)
Offering: NMT's, IGB, or TBT

I have a spot open and ready to go for them right now so please message me ASAP if you have one of them!!

Edit: It also doesn't really matter to me if they're ungifted or not.

Hi! I am a new player, I dont really have much to give other than a couple of nmts but I thought I'd try this out anyway

Looking for any of these!
Maple
Cookie
Meringue
Annalisa
Beau
Cherri
Diana
Fauna
Flora
Freya
Gala
Gayle
Lily
Judy
Lolly
Marshall
Poppy
Rhonda
Sprinkle

update:
4A123078-0A5E-4851-B25B-365296BC3EF2.jpeg

I have a plot open and would love Punchy the most. He's my favorite lazy and my baby boy back in New Leaf and I miss him, hahah.

Looking for Dom :) I can offer many bells, many items (send me your wishlist), many star fragments and many TBT. I only have a few NMTs though

Looking for:
Ozzie
Wade
Erik
Julia
Del
Tasha

Got an open spot today and 38k points to turn into NMTs. Also have bells if needed or some star fragments.

Edit: just got Del!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back