(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for; nibbles, ricky/static (preferably ricky), cally, sally.

up for grabs if/when i move them out: gala, sterling, knox, pinky.

I finally got Hopkins to leave, now I NEED Ankha to take his place! If anyone has her, what do you need? I have igb, nmt's, even a few gold nuggets. Talk to me, let's do this!

Got her! The price was painful but I got her! Eventually I can see myself moving on from Bianca, Alice, and Gladys, but for now I think I'm pretty happy with my villagers!

Last edited:
Looking for original Blanche in exchange for NMT’s

I could get her in boxes today if you want :) I have a wishlist of items if you have any of those and I would accept any NMTs you have.
Post automatically merged:

Hiya,

I am looking for Raymond, Julian, Agnes, Muffy, Rolf or Cherry 😊

I could trade either Rosie or Diana (for Raymond) , Blanche, Huck or Chester or I can give wishlist items, gold, NMT or IGB 😊 just message me and we could work out a deal!

Last edited:
Looking for: Sherb.

I don’t have much but I’d give up my 1 mil bell savings and my 15 nook mile tickets for him. Been hunting forever. @.@

Lf- Lucky
I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for Lucky to complete my collection of wolves/dogs for my island. Let me know what you want in return. Have bells, some ironwood/Golden DIYs

Hi everyone, I'm looking for Bruce!! I'd buy him for a minimum of 500k IGB or 10 NMT OR we can negotiate a tbt price 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back