• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a new villager for my empty plot! I am open for suggestions if you have a villager that you are willing to give away or trade :)

Gala is in boxes if anyone's looking for her.
Click the link in my signature if interested~

LF: Audie, Kyle, and Genji

Villagers I have currently: Dom, Roald, and Bianca

Amiibo villagers: Daisy, Diana, Fauna, Apollo, Tangy, Francine, Bob, Bea, Sylvana, Dobie, etc.

What does a natural move-out matter versus an amiibo forced one?

Also looking for Sherb I guess. I don’t have much but I can add a villager like Marshall or Ankh to my island and eventually kick them out to trade.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for Willow! I can offer bells or NMT or some other items nook offers, I'll let you know the colours.

i have chevre in boxes today if anyone wants her!

also i’m looking for:
Jacques
Sparro
Spike
Curt
Drago
Octavian
———
i can trade these amiibo villagers for any of the villagers i listed:
al
amelia
axel
biskit
bob
boone
buck
chevre
claudia
cobb
cole
fauna
gaston
goose
jeremiah
jitters
kabuki
kiki
kyle
lionel
midge
mint
nate
olaf
pancetti
paula
patty
pompom
rocco
samson
sterling
sydney
truffles

(i put some of the ones i’ve seen asked for a lot in bold lol)

Last edited:
i’m lf butch, dom and cookie!

I have all three of those villagers! If you comment on my cycling thread, I can add you to the lurker list for Cookie if you'd like~
As for Butch & Dom, they're on my main island. I can cycle them out for you whenever~

Hey! I'm looking for Dobie, Julian, and Vesta! Especially Dobie! I'm willing to trade NMT, bells, or a few BTB. Please let me know your price.

I have all three of those villagers! If you comment on my cycling thread, I can add you to the lurker list for Cookie if you'd like~
As for Butch & Dom, they're on my main island. I can cycle them out for you whenever~
oh that would be great! how much are you wanting for butch? i’m not sure how much villagers are worth nowadays but i’ll pay whatever’s needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back