• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [CLOSED]🌺 samsquared's shop [s]blue rose crown, gold bars! / [b]whirlpool bath, basketball [opening Sunday @ 5PM CST!]

BUYING: Hakama with crest
OFFERING: I can give both the papa and baby panda if that's fine~

I've been looking everywhere for the hakama and finally found it I hope I'm not too late :)

I can provide the materials! Is it 18x stone for each statue?
Each stone lion dog is 24x stone! If you'd like them customized, they'll need 5x customization kits each.
BUYING: Hakama with crest
OFFERING: I can give both the papa and baby panda if that's fine~

I've been looking everywhere for the hakama and finally found it I hope I'm not too late :)
Yes! I'm totally game for both the papa & baby panda. I only have 1 hakama w/crest on hand at the moment, so I'll need to TT a day forward after AikaiFox trades, but we can still trade by tonight. ☺

Buying :train set and writing poster constellations and pink record box

Offering:50k igb

CRAFT: golden watering can x2
CAN BRING MATERIALS?: no
BUYING: freezer white, mug pink, gas range white, ring red, white message mat
OFFERING: barbecue black, whirlpool bath white, sea globe, beach ball colorful, beach chair white, bamboo floor lamp diy, bamboo sphere diy, floral swag diy, sauna heater diy

Buying :train set and writing poster constellations and pink record box

Offering:50k igb
I can take you today, Zora- I have all these items on hand, so I'll send you a DM once I move through the queue!

CRAFT: golden watering can x2
CAN BRING MATERIALS?: no
BUYING: freezer white, mug pink, gas range white, ring red, white message mat
OFFERING: barbecue black, whirlpool bath white, sea globe, beach ball colorful, beach chair white, bamboo floor lamp diy, bamboo sphere diy, floral swag diy, sauna heater diy
I'll have to search for the gold to make the golden materials, so if you're OK with waiting for me to get my hands on it, I can definitely get back to you. ☺

CLOSED for today- I'll progress through the current requests & any further requests will be logged in the queue for tomorrow!

^ thank you!! I just hit 5 stars like yesterday 💪
Due to some IRL commitments, I won't be able to trade again until Thursday afternoon, but I hope y'all can stop by then & check out all my updates!

Last edited:
Back