• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop closed permanently ! rip 3ds online

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I post my wishlist here so I can find out what items you have available from it?
Yeah of course! I'll go through it and tell you what I can get you from it :)
username:. Camillion
friendcode: 3841-0769-4910
order:
sweet spring package
golden axe
Two of each hybrid if possible? (excluding gold roses/jacob's ladder) + two red and two pink carnations
If possible a basket of apples, oranges, and pears
total: 108 bells I believe? I'll bring it up to 110 happily
Hi there! This order is totally fine and I'll start preparing it now but it may take me a moment as I'll be breeding all of these flowers to order! As soon as its ready I'll PM you and we can arrange a specific time :)

Hey @boring I was just wondering, are you only accepting TBT for orders or would you be willing to accept collectables as payment? I need to buy over 430 items but I only have 183 TBT right now.

Hey @boring I was just wondering, are you only accepting TBT for orders or would you be willing to accept collectables as payment? I need to buy over 430 items but I only have 183 TBT right now.
I'm open to collectables! Let me know which ones you'd be interested in trading for what :)

username: pizzahere^^ (3ds name is Ray, same for IGN in acnl)
friendcode: 1178-2191-6641
order:24-Hour-Shop baskets, 24-hour-shop counter, hot snack case, sandwich display, shop coffee machine, shop ice-cream case, steamed bun case, barbecue bed, soft-drink display
total: 9 TBT

I posted this in another thread, but the OP, there, can only give away ordered items, so here's that same list:
-Punchy's Pic
-Queenie's Pic (2x)
-Cherry's Pic
-Knox's Pic
-Gigi's Pic
-Leonardo's Pic
-Olaf's Pic (2x)
-Tucker's Pic (2x)

FC: 1908-5759-1683 (Japanese Town)

username: Akkari27 (3ds kari, acnl ign kari)
timezone: GMT +1
friend code: 3368-6178-9946
order: golden tool set (6 tbt) + 10x 500k IGB (10 tbt)

total: 16 tbt

Thank you for your service

username:. Camillion
friendcode: 3841-0769-4910
order:
sweet spring package
golden axe
Two of each hybrid if possible? (excluding gold roses/jacob's ladder) + two red and two pink carnations
If possible a basket of apples, oranges, and pears
total: 108 bells I believe? I'll bring it up to 110 happily
Hey I just wanted to update you! This order is essentially ready, the cosmos are just being stingy and taking a while to breed. I imagine I would be able to deliver this Saturday evening GMT if that suits you? Just let me know of your availability.
username: pizzahere^^ (3ds name is Ray, same for IGN in acnl)
friendcode: 1178-2191-6641
order:24-Hour-Shop baskets, 24-hour-shop counter, hot snack case, sandwich display, shop coffee machine, shop ice-cream case, steamed bun case, barbecue bed, soft-drink display
total: 9 TBT

I posted this in another thread, but the OP, there, can only give away ordered items, so here's that same list:
-Punchy's Pic
-Queenie's Pic (2x)
-Cherry's Pic
-Knox's Pic
-Gigi's Pic
-Leonardo's Pic
-Olaf's Pic (2x)
-Tucker's Pic (2x)

FC: 1908-5759-1683 (Japanese Town)

username: Akkari27 (3ds kari, acnl ign kari)
timezone: GMT +1
friend code: 3368-6178-9946
order: golden tool set (6 tbt) + 10x 500k IGB (10 tbt)

total: 16 tbt

Thank you for your service
All of these orders are totally fine! I however cannot deliver tonight or tomorrow so if it’s okay please let me know when you all are free from saturday onwards :)

All of these orders are totally fine! I however cannot deliver tonight or tomorrow so if it’s okay please let me know when you all are free from saturday onwards :)
Other than a familial occasion on Saturday, which would be sometime around 10:00pm GMT, I'm available whenever.

Last edited:
Hey I just wanted to update you! This order is essentially ready, the cosmos are just being stingy and taking a while to breed. I imagine I would be able to deliver this Saturday evening GMT if that suits you? Just let me know of your availability.
That'd be early afternoon est correct? Should work fine for me!

Hi!!
username: Cinnakun
friendcode: 0963-6767-8343
Time zone: est
order: Lovely phone, Lilly lamp, whirlpool bath, console table, elegant bench, elegant chair x2, lotus pond, New 3DS XL - HHD, standing tv, towel basket
total: 11 tbt

Hi I'm new to this forum so if I have some hiccups please correct me!

Username: eggfruits
Friendcode: 2767 4218 2901
Timezone: CST
Order: 10 Lucky clovers
Total: 10 TBT (do I pay this upfront? Or after I receive the clovers? Sorry :'3)

Other than a familial occasion on Saturday, which would be sometime around 10:00pm GMT, I'm available whenever.
Hi there, I’m free all day today and tomorrow so if you’re online today please lmk :)
Hi!!
username: Cinnakun
friendcode: 0963-6767-8343
Time zone: est
order: Lovely phone, Lilly lamp, whirlpool bath, console table, elegant bench, elegant chair x2, lotus pond, New 3DS XL - HHD, standing tv, towel basket
total: 11 tbt
This order is pretty simple for me to get together so just let me know what time is best to trade for you :)
I'll be online and ready to open my gates for a little while!
Hi there! I’m sorry you haven’t gotten your flowers yet! I’ll be online all day today after 1PM GMT if that suits you :)
Hi I'm new to this forum so if I have some hiccups please correct me!

Username: eggfruits
Friendcode: 2767 4218 2901
Timezone: CST
Order: 10 Lucky clovers
Total: 10 TBT (do I pay this upfront? Or after I receive the clovers? Sorry :'3)
Hi there! Payment doesn’t need to be upfront, no. I have clovers in my inventory already so all I need is to know when you want to trade :)

Hi there! Payment doesn’t need to be upfront, no. I have clovers in my inventory already so all I need is to know when you want to trade :)
Okay! I'll be able most of the day :) and I'm available now, can I have your FC or is it posted somewhere already? 😓

Okay! I'll be able most of the day :) and I'm available now, can I have your FC or is it posted somewhere already? 😓
If you visit my profile and look at the about section youll be able to see my FC. Im online for the rest of the evening now and will check back periodically if you're online.

If anybody else who has an order pending right now is online tonight please let me know so I can deliver it! I'll be online until around 1am GMT.

Username: skylucario
Timezone: est
Fc: 2423-4496-9136
Order:
Kaiseki meal
Sloppy set
Tteok plate
Zen screen
5 million igb
Total: 26 tbt

Hi there, I’m free all day today and tomorrow so if you’re online today please lmk :)

This order is pretty simple for me to get together so just let me know what time is best to trade for you :)

Hi there! I’m sorry you haven’t gotten your flowers yet! I’ll be online all day today after 1PM GMT if that suits you :)

Hi! Are you free after 6:30 est today?

Username: Ghostdragon841
timezone: est
friendcode: 2552-6672-0540
order:
-24 hour shop sign
-24 hour shop model
-24 hour shop counter
-buffet server
-soft drink display
-sandwich display
-barbecue bed
-24 hour shop uniform
-steamed bun case
-slushie machine
-raccoon wall clock
-ukulele
-2017 cake
-cat tower
-aurora screen
-aquarius urn
-aries rocking chair
-cancer table
-capricorn ornament
-gemini closet
-leo sculpture
-libra scale
-pisces lamp
-sagittarius arrow
-scorpio lamp
-taurus bathtub
-virgo harp
-sushi platter
-afternoon tea set

-tingle hood

-cece's picture
-viche's picture

-perfect apple
-perfect peach
-perfect cherry
-perfect orange

-however many bells like 50 tbt will get me

total: 86(?)

Last edited:

Sorry for the late answer, I am free today (Wednesday feb 28) all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back