• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager DIY (closed) ovtavian crafting spooky chair, flick in town.

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per title. Nothing much going on, stu is mooving out, feel free to have him, just let me know so I can close another thread. I'll be about doing daily things.

You can pick the flowers behind nooks cranny if you want, though it's all standard colours
No tip required, but if you have time I'd appreciate some flowers watered on the north east cliff.
Open for candy buyers, if I have to go ill try to open again shortly, just leave a message.

Last edited:
As per title. Redd is also here, just fakes left, feel free to buy them.

You can pick the flowers behind nooks cranny if you want, though it's all standard colours
No tip required, but if you have time I'd appreciate some flowers watered on the north east cliff.
I'm opening the gates now if anyone wants to stop by.

As per title. Some outfits in able sisters.

Opening up shortly for as long as I can. Could be 10 minutes could be longer, sorry ill try and keep it open as long as I can.
I may also be afk

As per title. Small showers of 3-6 meteors every couple of minutes. I'm watching TV, but I'll keep it open for a while if anyone is looking extra stars.

Open again.

Opening up shortly, come buy candy. Poppy is crafting wooden mosiac wall if that's something you need. Flicks in town if you have bugs to sell.
Open for visitors for a while, Ill be about though may go afk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back